Caption Thread #18: The Bonosapian Rules

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mdf35181.jpg

Bono: OMG!I can't believe! This guy has less back than Edge!

Poor guy! :lmao:

Hooray for Eddie Izzard (on the previous page)!

BOnoWithAnApple1.jpg

:bono: blah blah blah
:larry: (thinking)I had an apple just like that a few minutes ago. I wonder where it went.

BOnoWithAnApple.jpg

:larry: (thinking) Wait just a minute! That's MY apple. That wanker stole my apple! GRRRRR!

BOnoWithAnApple3.jpg

:larry: Yeah, when you've been playing with the same four guys for as long a we have, you really have to trust them. I mean really trust them. With ANYTHING. Even, oh say, your fruit. Right, Bono?
:bono:uh-oh

BOnoWithAnApple1.jpg

:larry: (thinking)I had an apple just like that a few minutes ago. I wonder where it went.

BOnoWithAnApple.jpg

:larry: (thinking) Wait just a minute! That's MY apple. That wanker stole my apple! GRRRRR!

BOnoWithAnApple3.jpg

:larry: Yeah, when you've been playing with the same four guys for as long a we have, you really have to trust them. I mean really trust them. With ANYTHING. Even, oh say, your fruit. Right, Bono?

:lol: CUTE!!!

BOnoWithAnApple1.jpg

BOnoWithAnApple.jpg

BOnoWithAnApple3.jpg

:lmao: x 10000!! This made my day!

People & Things That Have A Name � GraphJam: Pop culture for people in cubicles. (AKA Song Chart Meme)

:giggle: tho they made a slight error there I think, I assume they mean Streets with it, but shouldn't it be don't have a name then?

:lmao: That's so awesome! And yeah, that sort of confused me too, but I figured out that they were right. Just like the horse they rode through a desert on (that AWEFUL N. Young song :yuck: ), the streets bono is on don't have names, and thus, they have zero % on the graph. :nerd:

Don't mind my gloating - I usually never get things like this. :D

:lmao: That's so awesome! And yeah, that sort of confused me too, but I figured out that they were right. Just like the horse they rode through a desert on (that AWEFUL N. Young song :yuck: ), the streets bono is on don't have names, and thus, they have zero % on the graph. :nerd:

Don't mind my gloating - I usually never get things like this. :D

If you are talking about "The Horse With No Name" that was America not Neil Young.

Dana

Or this. :shrug:

8471e8ea.jpg

:bono: Hello Mr.Pizza! How are you on this fine day?

:Mr.Pizza: *silence*

:bono: I'm glad you asked! I am doing wonderfully well! You know what Mr.Pizza, you're a great friend! *attempts to "hug" Mr.Pizza as best a rockstar can "hug" a slice of pizza* We can be best friends forever. We don't need anyone else! It'll just be you and me Mr.Pizza! Just you and me. :cute:

There's my best shot! Hope you like it. :D

Boston5-28-05Bybonobaltimore-119.jpg

:adam: *thinking* I wanted to wear the boa, but no, Bono snatched it before I got to it. :grumpy: Shake your tambourine, Boa Boy. I'll smack you with my headstock later.

edgebaera-1.jpg

:edge: Those bubbles better be from the air jets, Sparky.
:adam: :eeklaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom