5 stars threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissMaCo said:
geez :ohmy:

I REALLY wanted to KNOW WHY all the threads were rated 5 STARS

i think because of who it was who asked, you may find no one cares...

this used to be a happy thread...
can we talk about bad underwear some more please

So why do guys think that it's more sexy to wear boxers rather than tighty whitys, when... whatever you're wearing, the girl's not gonna see it until you land her in bed anyway!!??

:hmm:

cause theres that 3 seconds where she's gonna see them while they're still on... you got to make a good impression

Yeah, but how many girls would walk away after going this far... just cos a guy's got tighty whitys on? Hey, maybe he's great in bed! How will she know if she leaves? :hmm:

Not that I have tighty whitys or anything... :shifty:

:wink:

and, from a girls point of view, if you're wearing sexy underwear its easier to feel a bit sexier, see

MissMaCo said:
U2Man I'm very disappointed. You forgot our training :mad:

No, I was there, at Fisketorvet. Sly didn't turn up :rolleyes: Didn't see you guys either :shrug:

I guess you guys just changed plans and didn't tell me :sad:

digsy said:
i dont' know who rated the forums 5 stars and i dont really care either, what i do find interesting though is that bee and chizip had their throats jumped down over the PLEBA ratings yet this time when (presumably) its someone else, there doesn't seem to have been any sort of witch hunt and you're attacking them AGAIN instead of finding and punishing the people who actually did it this time.
that is of course presuming it WASN'T chizip and Bee again

It was Chizip again.

Elvis said:

Thats not true. Thread ratings do not even show up until multiple people have rated the thread. So if ONE person rated the entire forum 1 star on threads that had been previously unrated... NO ONE would see it. In PLEBA the 1 star trolling happened because Chizip and Queen Bee, in unison, decided to rate every thread in sight 1 star for this exact reason... they both knew that it had to be rated by multiple people to show up.

Well, I wouldn't say it isn't true. It's been true from my experience. If I notice one of my friend's threads has been rated one star then I am going to go in there and rate it five stars in order to counteract the initial rating. If it had never been rated one star in the first place, I wouldn't have rated it at all.

I do know it is true that more than one person has to rate a thread before it shows up. There must have been more than one person rating threads one star in lemo stand as well as PLEBA or it wouldn't have shown up on the page, right?

I still say the source of the problem is the people who go around rating threads one star in the first place.

i've rated a few threads each of the past couple days

ive rated them how i honestly felt, some 5 stars some 1 stars

how is this abuse?

and i didnt get anyone else to rate them so they would show up, so its not just me

Last edited:
U2Man said:

No, I was there, at Fisketorvet. Sly didn't turn up :rolleyes: Didn't see you guys either :shrug:

I guess you guys just changed plans and didn't tell me :sad:

Take that back :madspit: I bet you stood at the back entrence, waiting for the baker to bring you something nasty.
Well i was standing by the fruit place :angel:

Zootlesque said:
So why do guys think that it's more sexy to wear boxers rather than tighty whitys, when... whatever you're wearing, the girl's not gonna see it until you land her in bed anyway!!??

:hmm:

Dear Mr. Tighty whity

As a sexy man, then i urge you to change into boxers. Unless you exchange you tighty whity´s, into a pair of gold tighty´s.
A pair of gold tighty´s with silver stripes on the front and 5 stars on the back, and 3 fake purple diamonds in the crotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom