2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I mean, it's not really a leap to suggest that if you like the newer material you're more likely to enjoy a show that focuses on said material compared to somebody who doesn't like the songs.
Well..

With a band like U2 that's not necessarily the case. They are a great live act and typically the live versions of songs are superior to the studio versions. In fact last tour, they even got me to not hate Boots! I went into my first show after not really connecting with NLOTH and loved the live versions I heard.

I was just as excited for 360 as I am for this tour where I already love the album.

^Exactly this!

Right. It's not going to be 100% the case. But it stands to reason that if you really love the new songs, you're going to enjoy the show more than somebody who doesn't care for them, especially if they're taking up 20-25% of the show.

I don't think anybody is suggesting it's impossible for the songs to grow on you, or impossible to enjoy yourself. It's still your (or one of your) favorite band playing, and they're pretty good at the concert thing.

So, EDGE ( :edge: ) is not only a superb guitarrist
Not only he is the zen of this band
Not only he has a building named after him
Not only he comes from the future or outer space

Edge now has a WEB BROWSER

CDxxn1QWEAIHZIg.jpg

(Internet Explorer is no more. It was called "Project Spartan". Now it's officially Microsoft Edge)

Bono's gonna have a field day with this...

He's just too awesome
u2-numb-o.gif

So, EDGE ( :edge: ) is not only a superb guitarrist
Not only he is the zen of this band
Not only he has a building named after him
Not only he comes from the future or outer space

Edge now has a WEB BROWSER

CDxxn1QWEAIHZIg.jpg

(Internet Explorer is no more. It was called "Project Spartan". Now it's officially Microsoft Edge)

Bono's gonna have a field day with this...

He's just too awesome
u2-numb-o.gif

Why am I not surprised? (I may need to use this browser instead of FF now, however. :reject: )

Also, I decided to follow the instagram acct that posted the iE plane photo. Might as well. :shrug:
(I'm ms.ck on insta if anyone is curious. Fair warning, I mainly use that to post photos of my dolls. :nerd: )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

I'm sorry, I can't NOT say it ...

Bono's definitely blonde.

I .... think I like it? I'm not sure. I will observe in Vancouver and get back to you all.

After reading ... so glad I did. Super intrigued by the show structure. And talk of Songs of Experience ... song titles! DUDE.

I think I'm finally really excited for the shows now. YOU GUYS. U2 IS PLAYING CONCERTS IN LESS THAN THREE WEEKS.

omg.

The train is a-rollin' again! I'm liking it. Guess the two parts with intermission pretty much confirms the no opener thing, question is how much longer will they actually play.

Yeah, looks like a blonde Bono this time around. :hmm:

Has anyone said this yet?

Aw fuck it, I'm too lazy to check.

AN INTERMlSSlON?

This tour brought to you by the most awesome live rock band who also uses an intermission.....

...wait for it...

7e22e9db-d1b2-474d-bfcf-c71e181b6fb7.jpg

No one said it yet, because you may have noticed that there aren't a lot of Rush fans around who would know that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom