2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell for some reason my debit card didnt get charged until today for my christmas shopping, did that on black friday and the payment went through today :doh:

Now i dont have any money to spend on tickets today. :angry::down::sad:

But there's this at U2.com in the FAQ...

Q - New presales have been announced, if I renew my subscription early, will I get a new pre-sale code?
A – No, once a code has been assigned to a subscriber, and that code is used, no new code will be issued no matter how many times you renew.

:hmm: Curious, perhaps they fixed that then. It worked on the last tour, both my Amsterdam II and Dublin tickets were presale code bought.

General AMS sale time today. :crack: Hope it'll go better than last week.

waiting for Paris to start in 15 minutes...

in TM "waiting room"

edit- sod all for Paris...all gone other than expensive tickets. Hey ho roll on stadiums in 2016!

edit- got tickets twice and twice it booted me out for "technical reasons"

edit- TM France has crashed- can't log in at all

And again all the tickets for Amsterdam gone in ten minutes. They can five ten more shows, Dutch people are the biggest U2 fans in the world! Nice, but not if you want to get some tickets.

Sorry, not ten minutes, the newspapers write, sold out in 7 minutes including red zon, VIP, etc!!!

All GA's went in Stockholm. Red zone and alot of seats still available though. Most seats for Stockholm 4 are available, cheapast for 3 went but lower and middle bowl still available there.

I wonder if we will get any extra dates tomorrow or will that be it until after xmas

I wonder if we will get any extra dates tomorrow or will that be it until after xmas

Besides perhaps two more shows in Barcelona, the rumored Dublin dates and the fact that there is only two shows in Turin (as we already know they underplay Italy) I think that's all to be announced. Maaaaybe two more in London.

Mojo concerts in Holland says, there will be no extra dates anymore in Europe, only possible Dublin dates.

Besides perhaps two more shows in Barcelona, the rumored Dublin dates and the fact that there is only two shows in Turin (as we already know they underplay Italy) I think that's all to be announced. Maaaaybe two more in London.
I think they need to do more London shows and more UK dates in general - currently only 6 dates in a population of over 60 million!! At least I would expect Manchester?!

I think they need to do more London shows and more UK dates in general - currently only 6 dates in a population of over 60 million!! At least I would expect Manchester?!

Would love them to add two in manchester,cant see it though,i think its london or nothing

They wouldn't want to saturate demand this year, otherwise next year's planned stadium leg could be a bust.

Exactly. There are so little dates, only one show per country, due to the upcoming stadium leg. Though I don't expect those to be announced until the actual arena shows have happened though. Lifting on the momentum of those shows, announce stadium tour, bam, everyone wants to see them again the year after.

U2 definitely plan to come back in 2016 and I think they'll tour other parts of the world as well with stadiums. It's a pain in the ass to get tickets for this arena tour. A lot of fans are missing out here.

Wonder if they will come back to Sweden with a stadium gig in Gothenburg after 4 Stockholm shows though. They only did one stop in Sweden last tour with 2 gigs in Gothenburg.

This pisses me off....by paying for March 2014 to March 2015 you are entitled to presale access (which is the code you were already issued).......if you paid again for the term of March 2015 to March 2016, why would pre sale access be off the table for that term? Presale access is listed as content of a subscription. So by their own definition you are entitled to it. Basically their policy is encouraging you to let your long term fan status expire, and then the following day re-signup and you'd be receiving a code.

It didn't say you wouldn't get a new code in March when your new term begins... It says you won't get multiple codes now for a membership that hasn't started yet.

No talk of today's sales? Does that mean no one cares and I can get all the tickets? Who wants some?

People who want tickets are probably still waiting and didn't want to waste precious bandwidth on Interference haha.

I snagged three lower bowl Sunday MSG tickets. No GA, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom