2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of seats still available in Toronto (night 2 at least). Im guessing the $300 price tag is keeping people away. At this rate I wouldn't count on extra dates being added

Im really confused now, are all US tickets e-tickets now?!

I scored seats for Vancouver, but there was no delivery charge...I'm not really sure?

The choices default to print at home/e-tix at TM, you need to notice the not very noticeable link to change it to another form of delivery (can't do this w/GA in most cities though).

The choices default to print at home/e-tix at TM, you need to notice the not very noticeable link to change it to another form of delivery (can't do this w/GA in most cities though).

Yes that's what I did (other options were Willcall and whatnot), I chose delivery...but again, no charge. That's why I was slightly irritated.

I know GA's are ticketless, but was/am unsure about the seats.

I was just at a ticketmaster outlet in California.

I used to work at a ticketmaster location back in the day (1998), so I was chatting up the lady about the diffrence in the systems, and I was back behind the counter with her when tix went onsale.

It's a much improved system (well, I'd hope so).. I'm pretty sure I was seeing everything available in very decent time. No system lags. You can actually bring up every seat available and scroll through each section until you find what you want.

At the moment they went onsale, we saw hundreds of tickets, but NOT a single GA ticket.

I'm fairly convinced that no GAs went onsale at all today.

Lots of seats still available in Toronto (night 2 at least). Im guessing the $300 price tag is keeping people away. At this rate I wouldn't count on extra dates being added

Must either be tickets thrown back into the system, or some Ticketmaster cock up because numerous times within the past 2 hours, I've come up empty for both dates searching for only one ticket, best available.

Complete and utter success for me. I was going after Vancouver and San Jose. Between me, my wife and MacMango, we were able to get exactly what I wanted.

I think one reason why GAs are still available and reserved seats are difficult to get is because it's far more difficult to resell GAs with the ticketless CC entry, non-transferability and the profit margin for resellers is less.

I can vouch for a/ the phone app on cellular network was way better than my laptop plugged straight into my cable router and b/ there were plenty of GA's offered for San Jose, they offered me 4! I threw them back because I am taking my kids and got decent upper level seats on night 2. I was able to keep throwing tix back, probably 4 times until I got something acceptable.

I used to work at a ticketmaster location back in the day (1998), so I was chatting up the lady about the diffrence in the systems, and I was back behind the counter with her when tix went onsale.

It's a much improved system (well, I'd hope so).. I'm pretty sure I was seeing everything available in very decent time. No system lags. You can actually bring up every seat available and scroll through each section until you find what you want.

At the moment they went onsale, we saw hundreds of tickets, but NOT a single GA ticket.

I was able to pull GAs for LA night 2 and 3.

Yep, literally no GA tickets. Girlfriend and I both got on right away and absolutely nothing. The app usually doesn't have as much overload so it doesn't surprise me that people are nabbing GA tickets this late on the app, but online, they keep trying to feed us the expensive nosebleeds that nobody really wants. Obviously, cheap nosebleeds and GA are the best value.

No doubt in my mind that Ticketmaster is hording this shit for themselves. They're already selling the same sort of nosebleeds they offered me earlier at almost double the price. Literally zero GAs probably available...all carted over to their other site.

Is it 4 tickets per show or 4 tickets total for any amount of shows? I bought 3 for Van2 but want to buy 2 more for Van1. Will they get canceled?

GA's were paperless, they wouldnt show up on the outlet manifest

Definitely wasn't easy, but got some.

Phoenix on sale is showing the map option and it's easy to select open seats. No GA's but got 4 tix third level.

Chicago the only thing we could get was club level "limited view." Anyone else know what that means?

And somehow got lucky with 2 LA GA's.

Good luck...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

How did you guys get ticketmaster to work? No GAs came up and I searched RIGHT at 10am. I lost the 100 level seats trying to get GAs, and it sent me into loading purgatory until there was nothing left.

TM app was a Lifesaver, got 1 GA for opening night at the LA Forum on the 26, also wife & sister surprised me with section 103 seat for closing night on the 31.. I'm ecstatic!!!! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

I'm guessing the screen/stage design has something to do with the seemingly odd pricing scheme.

It's kinda shitty for the band to not show what the layout looks like, as well as their plans for the two unique shows, prior to the tickets going on sale.

Welcome to the Oseary era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom