2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got 1 behind stage for Sunday @ MSG... nice. Helps to look for just 1 of course.

Behind the stage

Just got two for MSG3, Sec 112, $86 each, at 11:14am. Will trade for GA's! Anybody?!?!

Good luck guys.

Got my GAs for Toronto1 and Sec. 115 for Toronto2

Keep trying, took a couple tries to get what I wanted.

Good luck! :hyper:

I just pulled MSG3 tickets for $48.80. Guys, use the app, change your price range, and keep looking. They're still out there!

No two additional Boston shows?? Wtf

Have patience, no extra shows have been added yet. They will come. The fact that I was able to get 2 MSG expensive tickets at 11:15 tells me these expensive tickets aren't going to sell very fast.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I just bought one for NY1, which I wasn't *planning* on going to, but it came up and my friend is one of those GA or bust types and did not want it so I just did. Sec 111 for $86, says Rear Stage so now I know the NY3 Sec 2 I got is at the other end.

GOT EM!!!!! :hyper:

U2 iNNOCENCE & eXPERIENCE Tour
June 25th 2014
Chicago United Center
Section 324, Row 8, seats 9,10,11.

Lucked out and had a friend who was able to take me to Giant Eagle (grocery store) and so I bought em old school! I HAVE HARD TICKETS IN MY HAND!!! My son is gonna freak out Xmas morning...he doesnt even know they're touring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Either there are more cities in the works, or they are having a lot of down time between shows.

Lets not forget Bono's condition...they may need those recovery days for him this time around?? Also, the tour still has potential to be postponed because of his injuries! I still cant believe he ll be ready by May to be honest. Rehearsals usually are a month before as well.

I'm really, really crushed that I got nothing for Toronto and nothing for Chicago. Pissed at ticketmaster, and perhaps unfairly, pissed at this band. I don't expect them to micromanage a world tour ticket sale, but let's by saying this pre-sale for 2 tickets only thing is fucking bullshit in the highest degree. When the point of the tour is to do two totally different shows each night but you only let your biggest fans buy two tickets total, that is a fuck up from the get go IMO. I used half of my pre-sale code and got one single GA for Toronto 2.

Toronto 1 in general sale...ticketmaster was trying to shove at me $300 for 300 nosebleeds. What gives? Should have just bought the section 100 seats but fucking hell, don't feel like spending $600 three weeks before Christmas.

Chicago...nada. Wheels still spinning after I logged on right at 11 AM EST/10 CST. Bullshit all around IMO. Stubhub offering GAs at $1500.

It's a Monday morning, I'm a bit cranky and PMS-y so I'm in my feelings but god damn this band. From the itunes catastrophe to the endless dozens of different formats they offer for every release now (just to squeeze every buck out of you so you can get that ONE extra track), to this presale fan code bullshit...I might say fuck it, get rid of my single GA somehow (probably impossible with this credit card entry shit) and fuck off on this tour.:angry::angry::angry:

GOT EM!!!!! :hyper:

U2 iNNOCENCE & eXPERIENCE Tour
June 25th 2014
Chicago United Center
Section 324, Row 8, seats 9,10,11.

Lucked out and had a friend who was able to take me to Giant Eagle (grocery store) and so I bought em old school! I HAVE HARD TICKETS IN MY HAND!!! My son is gonna freak out Xmas morning...he doesnt even know they're touring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

:wave: I'll be in 313 that night (322 on the 24th)

I'm really, really crushed that I got nothing for Toronto and nothing for Chicago. Pissed at ticketmaster, and perhaps unfairly, pissed at this band. I don't expect them to micromanage a world tour ticket sale, but let's by saying this pre-sale for 2 tickets only thing is fucking bullshit in the highest degree. When the point of the tour is to do two totally different shows each night but you only let your biggest fans buy two tickets total, that is a fuck up from the get go IMO. I used half of my pre-sale code and got one single GA for Toronto 2.

Toronto 1 in general sale...ticketmaster was trying to shove at me $300 for 300 nosebleeds. What gives? Should have just bought the section 100 seats but fucking hell, don't feel like spending $600 three weeks before Christmas.

Chicago...nada. Wheels still spinning after I logged on right at 11 AM EST/10 CST. Bullshit all around IMO. Stubhub offering GAs at $1500.

It's a Monday morning, I'm a bit cranky and PMS-y so I'm in my feelings but god damn this band. From the itunes catastrophe to the endless dozens of different formats they offer for every release now (just to squeeze every buck out of you so you can get that ONE extra track), to this presale fan code bullshit...I might say fuck it, get rid of my single GA somehow (probably impossible with this credit card entry shit) and fuck off on this tour.:angry::angry::angry:

Oh come on. Fuck that. I don't even have one ticket, and I ain't bitchin'

Bit the bullet and just dropped $625 for two tickets at MSG1 in the 200 section. Husband and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary next year and I was hoping for maybe a romantic trip but will have to settle for some U2 concerts and staying with my in-laws. I guess it's the sacrifices you have to make when you meet your significant other at a U2 concert. :)

i'm still pulling up singles for chicago consistently on the TM app.

Bit the bullet and just dropped $625 for two tickets at MSG1 in the 200 section. Husband and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary next year and I was hoping for maybe a romantic trip but will have to settle for some U2 concerts and staying with my in-laws. I guess it's the sacrifices you have to make when you meet your significant other at a U2 concert. :)

Congrats! Romantic trips will always be there, Section 200 MSG for your band won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom