2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a crapshoot... keep trying... and you know they will add more shows today.

is general admission split up at all, besides the "red zone"? im assuming not, but it's always weird seeing ticket numbers on them.

Got a $118 seat for MSG3 which was the one I still needed (of those announced so far). I had to look at the seating chart after I bought since I didn't know where the hell Sec 2 was... still not sure if I will be far side from the band or behind them (or neither) but if behind them I will be very close! It is on the red zone end, so...

so if I get two tix, but really want four, do i need to complete the two-ticket transaction completely, then go back in for another two? Or is there a cart I can SAFELY hold the first two in while I look for the second?

(not that it matters, since TM couldn't find two GAs for Boston2 at 10:32am, never mind four...)

wow...Sec 320
Row 9, Seats 11-12
$298.50 ea are you fucking joking??? no fucking thanks.

suspect they are not adding anything until they sell off these rip off seats. those are where my leafs tickets are. [TO1 BTW]

I deleted some apps to fit the TM app (old phone gah!) And i finally got a ticket in a front Loge section for Boston !!! App is 100% better & easier!! The laptop's two tabs were still spinning w "15 minutes " wait time!!!!

wow...Sec 320
Row 9, Seats 11-12
$298.50 ea are you fucking joking??? no fucking thanks.

suspect they are not adding anything until they sell off these rip off seats. those are where my leafs tickets are. [TO1 BTW]

Wow!! Really? I ended up w Bal 314 on friday presale but they were $115 each. (Boston 1)

Ok,
So I found tickets on the app,
put in all my info, approved the purchase....and now I'm stuck on this "purchasing" page, with like 80% of the bar full.
Has anyone else had this?? Nothing's happening, but I'm afraid to do anything!

Btw, has anyone figured out what the 30$ GA tickets are?

It's a crapshoot... keep trying... and you know they will add more shows today.

not unless they sell out and i am shocked to see upper levels for 300 each for TO1. that, is a total fucking joke. i like U2 but no fucking way for that price.

They will sell out... someone is buying those tickets.

I'm still a bit disgusted that they're charging so much for most of the lower bowl. No wonder they're not playing smaller markets.

I would keep refreshing the main TM page for U2 for any added shows if they will do it like they think they did in 2001 - they just put them on sale with no notice...

:up: That's what I've been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom