2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I somehow got through for 1 GA to NYC. I've been trying from Firefox, Chrome and the TM App.

Got through almost immediately after refreshing so I think the wait times are BS. Good luck everyone!!

From my experience, it depends where you are. I got great seats easily for Las Vegas when I got them in Boston, but being in NYC now it's long waits. Always easier to buy tickets for shows far away from where you are actually at.

Like Canada for instance...

It's all about them servers.

Fuck arenas.

The demand to see U2 is just too large for arenas, and we fans end up having to pay these ridiculous prices or worse yet, not even getting a ticket. I just got fucked out of MSG tickets despite being right on top of it at 10, not that I expected any different. Wife and I are taking a NYC trip next summer, thought it'd be nice to throw in a U2 at MSG experience. I'm still going to Chicago, so I should just be happy about that, and I am.

Still waiting ...wheel is now 15 minutes ....wtf?!? Phone app also just spinning......... i thought everybody hated U2

4 tickets across 2 or more shows for long-standing members would've just been a horrible idea...

Well, as I just learned, at some point it will stop spinning and tell you it's unable to fill your request. So wait for the message of doom I guess.

From my experience, it depends where you are. I got great seats easily for Las Vegas when I got them in Boston, but being in NYC now it's long waits. Always easier to buy tickets for shows far away from where you are actually at.

Like Canada for instance...

It's all about them servers.

Technically speaking this is not true. The more hops, the longer the wait. If you live outside the geographic area, you have to go thru more hops/servers, not less.

Just pulled a pair in 113 for MSG 4 using app. And it gave me tickets (print at home). Less than $200 total.
I didn't realize I had checked the $86 option but "any" instead of GA.

Don't give up. I just bought tickets for NYC 4 3 minutes ago after the browser searching for 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom