*Spoilers* Rehearsals Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be hilarious if you were first in line. The line nazis would flip out if their numbering system wasn't honoured!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I feed off their misery.

Just to reply to the personal concert statistics discussion from the end of the last thread - Headache, the shows you wanted (Rock Hall, first Jimmy Fallon appearance) are there. They're in Various Dates.

And hah, I had no idea that atu2 had recently replicated our idea.

Just to reply to the personal concert statistics discussion from the end of the last thread - Headache, the shows you wanted (Rock Hall, first Jimmy Fallon appearance) are there. They're in Various Dates.

And hah, I had no idea that atu2 had recently replicated our idea.

Ahhh got it :up:

Those no good @U2 whipper snappers.

You should sue.

Ahhh got it :up:

Those no good @U2 whipper snappers.

You should sue.

I should probably put a notice that shows are there, because we get a lot of "where's X?" :lol:

I was thinking pistols at dawn myself. ULTIMATE U2 FANSITE DUEL.

Unfortunately I have no aim, so this is probably a bad idea.

I want to know all about the line people. What's their favorite song? Do they have jobs? What is their opinion of Mercy demo vs. Mercy live? Do they care about their BO in the GA ?

How about this for a start:
bethandbono
@bethandbono

@U2comZooMods @U2Baja People frm Chile, Sweden, Canada, Australia. We're frm Florida & New York. Met a guy at arena (not GA) frm Portugal.
Looks like Leo's in line to see his dad. :wink:

Unless Pepo's there...

Seriously? Has the venue even stated definitively that they WON'T be doing a lottery?

So...waiting in line for almost 80 hours....

even at the furthest away spot on the floor = 4 or 5 inches/hour closer they might be to the rail. Worth it?

Maybe waiting in line to them is a thrill, some sort of fun, excitement. Some people do illegal drugs, camp out in the wilderness, do dangerous stunts, for these people its waiting in line days early for the first U2 show.

Sounds like waiting so long is pointless because of the new layout.

...even though I'll be arriving early the day of

Maybe waiting in line to them is a thrill, some sort of fun, excitement. Some people do illegal drugs, camp out in the wilderness, do dangerous stunts, for these people its waiting in line days early for the first U2 show.

If these people think waiting in line is better than a week long meth binge then obviously these people have never been on a week long meth binge.

Larry Mullen Snr passed away yesterday. Sad news.

R.I.P. Larry Mullen, Sr.

@U2, May 11, 2015
By: Matt McGee

This is the kind of news we hate to report: Larry's dad, Larry Mullen Sr., passed away Sunday at Bons Secours Hospital in Dublin. He was 92. The death notice doesn't list a cause. It says that donations, if desired, may be made to St. Francis Hospital in Raheny.
You may recall that Bono lost his dad in 2001 during the Elevation tour and Adam lost his mom shortly after the 360 tour ended. Edge's mom died most recently, in the summer of 2012.
On behalf of the entire @U2 staff, including a few who also lost our dads recently, I'd like to extend our deepest sympathies to Larry and the entire Mullen family during this difficult time. You all will be in our prayers and thoughts.

R.I.P. Larry Mullen, Sr.

Thought people might have had it mixed up.

Google him and everything related to Larry Mullen and there's no sign of this news.

If it's real, wouldn't be surprised if the Vancouver shows are pushed back. If he did die yesterday, on Bono's b-day of all things, they would probably be having the funeral on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom