Charlottesville 10/1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They could open with NLOTH if Bono would actually add another layer of guitar or whatever to the current sounding live version. It's just... not loud enough for me or something.

NLOTH will come back, so will UC I think.
I hope so too.

On the other hand, I'm bringing my sister and her husband to their first U2 show in Dallas in a few weeks, and I suspect they'd probably want to hear as many classic songs as possible.

By the way, I just want to mention that way back when the new album came out, I was a tiny bit underwhelmed, but I thought that it might sound great live. For some reason, a lot of the tracks just kind of sounded like live songs that they recorded studio versions of.

Now, after finally hearing these songs live in person, I think I was on the right path. Get On Your Boots is much better live. Moment Of Surrender is epic. Magnificent is Magnificent. Unknown Caller is a song designed for stadium crowds! Though I have to admit, I certainly couldn't have imagined what they were going to do with Crazy Tonight. :love:

At this point in time, I think even Stand Up Comedy would sound great live. It's got a perfect rocking beat to it that should work well live.

I have been pretty lucky with shows I went too I got to hear YBR live ...which I thought was pretty cool :drool:
And I got all my favourite NLOTH songs played both nights..:)

Back
Top Bottom