Charlottesville 10/1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sigh. birthdays are much better when you are younger. I did nothing for mine, either. My puppy's second birthday (Her name is Tulip) is next Tuesday. It's a big one, because she almost died from a blood disease a couple months ago.

Your Blue Room got played once in each of the 2-show cities. It got played at DC. We'll find out over the next show or two if it'll show up at all the one-show cities or if it'll only get played at some of them.

I usually don't do anything on my birthday, but this year was an exception

i figure the U2 show i will see in few days is going to be my early b-day present,christmas present and a few other presents all wrapped up into one,lol:up:works for me,lol

What did you do?
I'll try and do it for cleazer's b'day. :lol:
Sometimes it's more fun on other people's birthdays. I certainly love to celebrate my little nieces' birthdays.

That's the plan. From now on, I'll have fun on everyone's birthday but my own.

u2gigs Muse set so far: Knights Of Cydonia, Hysteria, Supermassive Black Hole, Undisclosed Desires, Time Is Running Out.

as long as i have a great big Chocolate Cake on my B-day, its always a good day:):up::heart:

Muse set so far: Knights Of Cydonia, Hysteria, Supermassive Black Hole, Undisclosed Desires, Time Is Running Out.

I'm sure others have noticed this, but the lightbulb just went off for me: the reason they must have dropped NLOTH was to make room for Your Blue Room... I bet they figured that if they were adding such an obscure song, they had to make room for it by cutting another (relatively) obscure song. (We all know how the band feels about making sure lots of hits populate the setlist.)

My old roommate and his wife are at the Charlottesville show, and he just uploaded a cell phone pic to his Facebook page... Muse is onstage

Anybody else miss good old Bill Knapp's chocolate cake?
I wish they were still around.

Rest of Muse set: Uprising, Starlight, Plug-in Baby. Same as NYC 2/DC, except Undisclosed Desires instead of United States Of Eurasia.

Back
Top Bottom