Trump General Discussion VI - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2017, 08:09 PM   #401
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabiggestu2fan View Post
Yes I am sure he did like he called France too but why put the attack of France on Twitter but not the attack of Canada? If he was so upset by the attack on France t put it on Twitter surely he should be more upset about the Canadian attack where you know people actually died?
I think you pretty much know the answer. Even before Paris he has viewed radical Islamic terrorism as the major threat to western world. He has been laser focused on the perversion of Islam in the form of a conquest ideology.

If Churchill had had twitter he would have been ripping Chamberlain, and warning against every move by Hitler and Nazism leading up to him taking power in May 1940.

Paris today was the conquest ideology on display, confirmed quickly. As Trump has done each and every time he responds and highlights the threat. With his proactive travel restrictions under scrutiny, you can bet he is going use this as example. You may say that is opportunist, while I say it is reality. Nobody died thank God.

If the Mosque killings had happened on American soil I would be disappointed if he didn't address the need to show solidarity with the Muslim community and their loss.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:12 PM   #402
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodysunday972 View Post
*Grabs megaphone* I SUPPORT BACKGROUND CHECKS

I get that. You don't have to keep repeating yourself over and over.

I'm asking what about Obama's comments "says it all"? You haven't answered one specific to any of these questions myself or others are asking of you?

Old 02-03-2017, 08:15 PM   #403
War Child

Local Time: 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
I get that. You don't have to keep repeating yourself over and over.

I'm asking what about Obama's comments "says it all"? You haven't answered one specific to any of these questions myself or others are asking of you?
You asked me is there any gun measures I support right? I answered that.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:17 PM   #404
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
I think you pretty much know the answer. Even before Paris he has viewed radical Islamic terrorism as the major threat to western world. He has been laser focused on the perversion of Islam in the form of a conquest ideology.

If Churchill had had twitter he would have been ripping Chamberlain, and warning against every move by Hitler and Nazism leading up to him taking power in May 1940.

Paris today was the conquest ideology on display, confirmed quickly. As Trump has done each and every time he responds and highlights the threat. With his proactive travel restrictions under scrutiny, you can bet he is going use this as example. You may say that is opportunist, while I say it is reality. Nobody died thank God.

If the Mosque killings had happened on American soil I would be disappointed if he didn't address the need to show solidarity with the Muslim community and their loss.

Why would it have to happen on American soil for you to be disappointed? If it were on Canadian soil and roles were reversed he'd address it.

I can't believe we've removed the bar completely
Old 02-03-2017, 08:19 PM   #405
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
You asked me is there any gun measures I support right? I answered that.

No! I didn't ask that. You're having some major reading comprehension issues tonight.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:23 PM   #406
War Child

Quote:
No! I didn't ask that. You're having some major reading comprehension issues tonight.
The thread is moving fast so please one more time what are you asking me
Old 02-03-2017, 08:27 PM   #407
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
The thread is moving fast so please one more time what are you asking me

I'm asking you what about Obama's statement "says it all" to you?

You've repeated over and over and posted video, so I'm sure you've thought about this.

So what about his statements concern you?
Old 02-03-2017, 08:27 PM   #408
45:33

Local Time: 12:58 PM
Morning all.

I have set up an alert for whenever Trump tweets so that I can send a tweet back that says "I hAve a pimpel on my dick , plS help"
Old 02-03-2017, 08:31 PM   #409
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Why would it have to happen on American soil for you to be disappointed? If it were on Canadian soil and roles were reversed he'd address it.

I can't believe we've removed the bar completely
I'm being realistic on what I expect out of him at the moment. Maybe he will talk about it a bit more later. I'm not a fly on the wall to how much he contacts Trudeau or what they talk about.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:32 PM   #410
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Paris today was the conquest ideology on display, confirmed quickly. As Trump has done each and every time he responds and highlights the threat. With his proactive travel restrictions under scrutiny, you can bet he is going use this as example.
Oh god I hope he does use it as an example! A would-be attacker (apparently) from a country not on his travel ban list where he has business interests? Can't wait for him to go into more detail.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:34 PM   #411
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I'm being realistic on what I expect out of him at the moment.

Well, you gotta start somewhere
Old 02-03-2017, 08:37 PM   #412
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by gareth brown View Post
Oh god I hope he does use it as an example! A would-be attacker (apparently) from a country not on his travel ban list where he has business interests? Can't wait for him to go into more detail.
He needs the intel services of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan.

Most of the countries on his list have no organized central government. He can't get firm documentation on people wanting to travel from Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Sudan, Syria. ISIS is within the sovereign borders of Iraq (thus his caution). And Iran is persona non-grata to him right now.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:40 PM   #413

Not a peep out of Trump when a white fan of his murdered six Muslims in cold blood last week.

But yeah, Islam is the only threat.

Fucking cunt.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:41 PM   #414
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobl04 View Post
Not a peep out of Trump when a white fan of his murdered six Muslims in cold blood last week.

But yeah, Islam is the only threat.

Fucking cunt.
We were just discussing it. He called Trudeau within a few hours.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:42 PM   #415
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Morning all.

I have set up an alert for whenever Trump tweets so that I can send a tweet back that says "I hAve a pimpel on my dick , plS help"

Trump: Obamacare is a disaster. I had one of those bigger than you'res it was huge I have the best minds looking into this. Tremendous minds. I'm gonna make dicks great again

Kellyanne Conway: No one is reporting on this but the Bowling Green pimple outbreak was a disaster.

Spicer: Trump's pimple was bigger than Obama's, don't believe fake news.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:43 PM   #416
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:58 PM
Quote:
Morning all.

While I don't approve of your message, I bet you could set up a recipe on IFTTT that would take care of that for you automatically. The tweeting...not your...other problem.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:43 PM   #417

I did not see that.

It still speaks volumes that he feels the need to tweet over a minor incident at The Louvre - by the way any human being with the ability to speak can yell Allahu Akhbar by the way, Frank Ocean literally sang those words on a previous album, perhaps you can deport him for being a terrorist - but absolutely nothing when six Muslims were murdered.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:44 PM   #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
While I don't approve of your message, I bet you could set up a recipe on IFTTT that would take care of that for you automatically. The tweeting...not your...other problem.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:14 PM   #419
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Yes I am sure he did like he called France too but why put the attack of France on Twitter but not the attack of Canada? If he was so upset by the attack on France t put it on Twitter surely he should be more upset about the Canadian attack where you know people actually died?
So Oregoropa? Why didn't trump tweet about the Canadian attack? I know he called our pm but he didn't tweet or anything else like he did with the attack in France. Just want to see what your defense of this is.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:39 PM   #420
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
So Oregoropa? Why didn't trump tweet about the Canadian attack? I know he called our pm but he didn't tweet or anything else like he did with the attack in France. Just want to see what your defense of this is.
You read my response on the previous page right?

I was leading you with the first line basically assuming you knew what my line of thinking was.

He is going to highlight the radical Islamic ideology at every turn. That's where he views the struggle of our time. Not just him, but Western Intel, Governments, other Muslim countries.

He called Trudeau several hours after the attack. The lone shooter wasn't fully identified until 10 hours later. You seem to be asking for an equivalent tweet condemning White Quebecois terrorism against Canadian Muslims.

The reason you are not getting the response is because Quebecois terrorism is not a clear and present danger to the United States.

If a similar attack had occurred stateside I would expect him to condemn violence against Americans who practice the Muslim faith and would promise swift justice to the assailant.