Trump General Discussion V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3-5 million illegal votes, hey maybe Trump lost by 8 million votes. I mean, since the Hispanics love him and his taco bowls, maybe they all voted for him.

3-5 million illegal votes, hey maybe Trump lost by 8 million votes. I mean, since the Hispanics love him and his taco bowls, maybe they all voted for him.

This is the kicker isn't it? If you did prove illegal votes there's no way to show which way they went, so you call into question your win.

This is all about spreading false info. He knows his crowd well.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Apart from his batshit crazy tweets this morning, he's not been quite as bad today (yet).

"No, it's just sheer coincidence that my broker went rogue and bought stocks in a company whom my proposal would profit six days later. It's offensive you suggest otherwise!"

https://www.facebook.com/NoPresidentTrump/videos/988810117929875/?pnref=story

So much variety in his book shelf

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/824680714344026112/photo/1

What should be concerning, if the country wasn't on such an isolationist course already, is the fact that the entire senior administrative staff of the State Department just bid farewell. It will be filled with people who have only a fraction of the experience running the country's foreign affairs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...st-resigned/?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.fa67d5550143

From Jeremy Diamond – CNN White House reporter...

@JDiamond1: Tried to interview @SheriffClarke for a story I'm working on. Here's the response I got back, via Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office:
C3NGkOsWIAI4Mzs.jpg

Why did you do this to my ears? Why would you do this?

OK, the batshit crazy stuff is starting to roll in now....

Trump tells @TheBrodyFile he will prioritize Christian refugee applications https://t.co/hrw2C6m0ne

(on holocaust remembrance day).

https://twitter.com/tackettdc/status/825095875991109632
Trump said he will sign executive action to begin a “great rebuilding” of the armed services—new planes, ships, resources
Not to mention:

"“@WhiteHouse statement on #HolocaustMemorialDay, misses that it was six million Jews who perished, not just ‘innocent people,’ ” Greenblatt tweeted. “Puzzling and troubling @WhiteHouse #HolocaustMemorialDay stmt has no mention of Jews. GOP and Dem. presidents have done so in the past.”"

How do you even do that? You have to have absolutely no idea what you're doing on a computer to accidently tweet your Twitter password

Right, it's near to impossible, let alone twice.
Either way, I'd humbly suggest he use KeePass in future. It helps him make passwords which won't be cracked while he takes a lunch break.

Not to mention:

"“@WhiteHouse statement on #HolocaustMemorialDay, misses that it was six million Jews who perished, not just ‘innocent people,’ ” Greenblatt tweeted. “Puzzling and troubling @WhiteHouse #HolocaustMemorialDay stmt has no mention of Jews. GOP and Dem. presidents have done so in the past.”"
Well, Bannon will be involved in that somewhere.

From Jeremy Diamond – CNN White House reporter...

@JDiamond1: Tried to interview @SheriffClarke for a story I'm working on. Here's the response I got back, via Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office:
C3NGkOsWIAI4Mzs.jpg

And these were just the kind of people who made possible why we have to commemorate Holocaust Remembrance Day today.

Though I'd say such a statement should come with a complete list

- Lesbian and Gays
- Roma & Sinti
- Disabled Persons
- Social Democrats
- Communists

But with people like Bannon et al. around him they will make damn sure that language is being kept vague on the actual groups persecuted. No soft spot for gays nor Jews.

Not to mention:

In fairness, there were about 5 million non-Jewish deaths. I think it's important to not throw our hands up and everything he says. This is a really good example of something where he's probably baiting the media and us. He didn't say anything wrong. He just didn't say enough.

That's not gonna create any problems.

I don't think people understand immigration process at all. Do people really think you just get off a plane or a boat and stroll right into the US? Do they not know that a lot of the processing happens outside the USA before they're even allowed to enter?

Notice the Muslim countries that Trump has a hotel/business in doesn't get excluded.

Syrian refugees banned for good....

Trump Refugee Vetting Executive Order - The Daily Beast

Awful and disgusting.

And I'm concerned on Sunday he'll discuss with Putin how to "work together" and create those safe zones. What Russian administered safe zones will be like has been aptly demonstrated over the past couple months.

The ban affects a lot. E.g. also interpreters from Afghanistan (and Iraq) who have helped the Western militaries and are now being targeted by the Taliban.
https://www.change.org/p/save-my-afghan-interpreter/u/19199426

In fairness, there were about 5 million non-Jewish deaths. I think it's important to not throw our hands up and everything he says. This is a really good example of something where he's probably baiting the media and us. He didn't say anything wrong. He just didn't say enough.

He's the first in a while not to mention, though. And it IS worth pointing out when a known anti-semite is writing his fucking speeches. I don't care if it plays into some cosmic chess game, I'll point that shit out in a heartbeat.

Meanwhile, this is a very valid point:

How Trump Just Made America Less Safe

SIS, the most dangerous of a global array of radical Islamic terrorist groups, is in retreat. Every day, they lose more territory, and it is only a matter of time before their self-proclaimed caliphate disappears before the world’s eyes. The continual loss of territory robs from ISIS one of their two main rationales for existence – the creation of a geographic entity based on their perverted interpretation of Islam. But ISIS has a second purpose – to take part in an imagined global struggle of civilizations between Christians and Muslims. President Obama and President Bush before him knew the danger of stoking talk of war between east and west. Obama knew how important this kind of talk was to ISIS’s recruitment and expansion, and he went out of his way to tamp it down.

The decision to turn our backs on millions of men, women, and children attempting to flee torture and terror shrinks us as a nation, and marks an unconscionable abandonment of our founding principles.​
Trump has now handed ISIS a path to rebirth. They can and will use his announcement today as confirmation that America is at war with Muslims, especially those Muslims living in desperate circumstances. Their recruitment bulletin boards will light up with new material. Their entreaties to would-be lone wolf attackers in America will have new energy and purpose.

He's the first in a while not to mention, though. And it IS worth pointing out when a known anti-semite is writing his fucking speeches. I don't care if it plays into some cosmic chess game, I'll point that shit out in a heartbeat.

Meanwhile, this is a very valid point:

How Trump Just Made America Less Safe

All I'm going to say is, don't arm him with "evidence" to deny your claim.

Is the announcement that Christians refugees will get priority not unconstitutional?! It's basically government bigotry?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom