Invisible Discussion Thread III (Do not post song requests - discussion only!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be about time you did Ozil aside. Be interesting to see what we do def on the up.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using U2 Interference mobile app

The problem with Ozil is that he doesn't have any pace to pass the ball to. Giroud is good at holding up but he's as slow as molasses. We need 1, maybe 2 new forwards.. I remember Pires not having a great first season and he turned out amazing

I just can't help but laugh about the smarturl they put with it, which clearly is going to the song and not the video.

I kept thinking the smarturl was designed to go to iTunes purposely. :hmm:

It links to the song for 3 days and then boom, album.

Clearly I need to work for them because I make FAR too much sense. :lol:

The problem with Ozil is that he doesn't have any pace to pass the ball to. Giroud is good at holding up but he's as slow as molasses. We need 1, maybe 2 new forwards.. I remember Pires not having a great first season and he turned out amazing

Problem is arsenal haven't been known in recent times to buy what you need. That needs in change in the summer.

:blahblah:

He's an amazing player, there are no proves about the racist stuff, and he's a decent guy who does everything he can to win.

Decent guy? He admitted to it, but also said he thought it was ok because in his country it wasn't considered racist. In England it was though. Also, the biting was proven. Is biting someone 'doing everything you can to win'? I wouldn't call that being a decent guy.

No doubt a fantastic player, but I wouldn't have him at my club.

Decent guy? He admitted to it, but also said he thought it was ok because in his country it wasn't considered racist. In England it was though. Also, the biting was proven. Is biting someone 'doing everything you can to win'? I wouldn't call that being a decent guy.

He's got anger management issues which he's dealing with. He's a world class player. Sturridge Suarez sterling front 3 are on fire as sat showed.

He's got anger management issues which he's dealing with. He's a world class player. Sturridge Suarez sterling front 3 are on fire as sat showed.

Quality player, and yes, that is a quality combination. Doesn't mean he isn't an a-grade c*nt.

Killing time .... killing time .....

11w6ck2.gif

h5D91E4DE

My glasses broke a couple of weeks ago. I've never in my life had to wear contacts this many days in a row. As a result, I just can not stand looking at a computer screen for this long a period at a time anymore.

I'm going to have to duck out of the wait, pretty quick here, methinks.

He never admitted, never. The only thing he says is that "negrito" is not is not racist at all in South America.

People in England confuse the "n word" with "negrito", and the meaning can't be more distant.

The biting thing was an error, that's true.

On the other hand, he's a terrific guy, a family man, and all his flows are related to his will to win, nothing else than that.

@Super Yo - I'm not that much into soccer, but speaking of Uruguay, I was rather keen on Forlán during South Africa 2010.

I kept thinking the smarturl was designed to go to iTunes purposely. :hmm:

It links to the song for 3 days and then boom, album.

Clearly I need to work for them because I make FAR too much sense. :lol:

Haha!

I'd say you're right that they used that smarturl on purpose.
To sell more singles before the video comes out on youtube and people rip it from there.

My glasses broke a couple of weeks ago. I've never in my life had to wear contacts this many days in a row. As a result, I just can not stand looking at a computer screen for this long a period at a time anymore.

I'm going to have to duck out of the wait, pretty quick here, methinks.

Awh! u2 better hurry up then.

He never admitted, never. The only thing he says is that "negrito" is not is not racist at all in South America.

People in England confuse the "n word" with "negrito", and the meaning can't be more distant.

The biting thing was an error, that's true.

On the other hand, he's a terrific guy, a family man, and all his flows are related to his will to win, nothing else than that.

It doesn't matter what the meaning of the word is, if it is said with malice and intent. And it was.

And most people in the world would consider employing racist, illegal, biting blah blah blah as being beyond reasonable measures to win. Is it ok to kill someone on the opposition to win? No, it isn't. So why is it ok to bite someone?

Who cares if he is a family man. Using a term in a derogatory fashion to demean a person based on their race is scumbag behaviour.

Awh! u2 better hurry up then.

Don't they even care about the little people anymore? :sad:

(If I didn't need to update Twitter, I wouldn't even care)
The audio's been on YouTube since the Super Bowl. So it's a nice thought, but sadly, I doubt it affected sales that much. :wink:

Yeah, I definitely think you're wrong here. That's the whole point of marketing.

It doesn't matter what the meaning of the word is, if it is said with malice and intent. And it was.

That's the problem, it's not, it's a tender way to describe a person.
Ask anyone you know from South America, it's not despective at all.
And also, Evra calls him a "sudaca", and that's is really despective, and nobody says anything about it in the english press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom