Type the first thing that pops into your head Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tiny :wave: yes i'm still around! :wink: i got up so late today&so i'm not very tired yet, but i kind of wish i could go to bed as i hate getting into such a cycle :huh:

I read that you were out for a meal :drool: what did you have? Did you drink any alcohol with it yet? :ohmy:

Hi Susan! :wave:

I had an early birthday dinner with some friends last night. I had Fettuccine Alfredo and some wine. They even had a birthday cake for me, and I got some lovely gifts. We went out last night because some could not go out Monday night, which was fine with me. I'll be spending the day of my birthday in Pittsburgh hopefully doing some shopping!!!

:dancing:

Did you see that i was on late lastnight? I saw you were on&then you went across to FYM&i knew that you wouldn't expect me to be up at that time so i was slightly down when you went offline :(

I get the feeling you didn't get my birthday pressie yet?

I didn't noticed that you were online at that time of the night, so very sorry that I missed you. :hug: :sad: I had just gotten home from my birthday party, and thought I would do a little surfing here before I went to bed.

And no, I haven't got my parcel yet.:( And no mail tomorrow becauseof MLK Day. I take it that you haven't gotten my either?

You told me about no mail on MLK Tiny so i did realise that 'cos i remember asking you if it bothered you&you said no.

It looks like you'll get it the day after your birthday - sorry about that :hug: :hug: if i'd known before there was no mail, i'd prob have got it to you on time :yes:

Still, i bet you'll love it when you get it :heart: :D

:hyper: Are you buying yourself something at the shops in Pittsburgh? :wink:

I know that whatever you have gotten me I definitely will :heart:

I haven't been clothes shopping for myself since October, so I hope I found some things that are on sale. The main problem is that everything is usually picked over in my size, petite. The stores here already have their spring clothes out on the floor.

You get petite sizes then? I'm just a few inches over :wink: we get those petite ranges in lots of shops here too!

I see that you felt like having some wine then! :sexywink: was it red? I had that pasta when i was in london with my mum last summer :D :love:

:drool: who was it you were with - a cousin did you say?

I'm going to send you an email just now :wink:

:lol: oh goodie is a thing you'd hear me say a lot actually so i hope you wouldn't think i sounded too mad for it! :ohmy: :giggle:

your email is sent and happy birthday as it's 15th January here :yes: :happy:

I ought to be in bed and yet i'm not tired but i was earlier - what's it all about? :banghead:

i'm sick :sad:

sick0026.gif

Back
Top Bottom