Shuttlecock! Part X - Forfeit! Racquet Smash!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all of Southern Connecticut has great pizza. there's great pizza at the fucking New London mall.

i will say, though, that a friend of mine ran into Axl Rose at an NYC pizza joint. that doesn't happen in Southern Connecticut.

I have never had bad pizza in Connecticut, but never really had any that blew me away. And, I've been to and through that state a million times. Still, would rather have CT pizza than 48 other state's worth of pizza, so there's that.

War made me a big U2 fan.

UF made me a superfan.

JT made me a double superfan.

I had both Best Ofs and then decided, based on a friend of my father's suggestion, to purchase the Joshua Tree. I got through the first three tracks, all of which I'd heard, and then heard Bullet the Blue Sky. Bono's vocals on that completely threw me for a loop. That was my first non-greatest hit experience.

i have one great celebrity story.

Hey, me too!

bonosmall.jpg

I found a Coldplay CD in the garbage last year, liked that song with the whining on it, and thought it was U2, so I downloaded NLOTH in August. Once I got my now virus-free computer back from the shop, I found it was the same album I found in the garbage. Now I'm suing Bono for being a liar and stealing from the poor (EG: me).

That's my fan story.

I want to hear your Moby story! I dig Moby.

I'm 5'2". He had his usual shoes with the ridiculous soles, but he still had a good number of inches on me.

I don't remember if he said anything to me. He smelled really, really good. I do remember that. And the hug and kiss on the cheek.

*swoon*

Shame about the horrid hair he was sporting at the time.

/shallow

I found a Coldplay CD in the garbage last year, liked that song with the whining on it, and thought it was U2, so I downloaded NLOTH in August. Once I got my now virus-free computer back from the shop, I found it was the same album I found in the garbage. Now I'm suing Bono for being a liar and stealing from the poor (EG: me).

That's my fan story.

i will also say that when i first heard Achtung Baby, i thought to myself, "no mainstream artist has ever articulated the plight of the Palestinian people better than Bono."

hence, superfan.

i will also say that when i first heard Achtung Baby, i thought to myself, "no mainstream artist has ever articulated the plight of the Palestinian people better than Bono."

hence, superfan.

True fans hate Israel!

I want to hear your Moby story! I dig Moby.

I'm 5'2". He had his usual shoes with the ridiculous soles, but he still had a good number of inches on me.

I don't remember if he said anything to me. He smelled really, really good. I do remember that. And the hug and kiss on the cheek.

*swoon*

Shame about the horrid hair he was sporting at the time.

/shallow

i have been writing for the last three days straight, so i don't have the energy to write anything but idiotic ripostes to other equally idiotic ripostes.

but hold me to it. it's a funny story. and i'll expound when i have more energy.

that is something that i've heard people say -- Bono smells amazing.

though, i will say, as a homosexual, i've never found Bono attractive. i've found him kind of awesome at various points, but never sexually attractive.

i've never found Bono attractive. i've found him kind of awesome at various points, but never sexually attractive.

Sometimes I look at him and think "... he doesn't do much for me anymore, and I kind of wish he'd shut up."

Other times I look at him and think "HOLY JESUS GOD, DO ME NOW."

This may or may not be influenced by my hormonal activity at any given time.

And spit on Brian Williams (along with anyone named Brian Williams; only a Jew would be stupid enough to name their child after that despicable piece of trash).

it's just shameful how far U2 and Bono The Liar has fallen.

i blame that Zionist Pig Paul McGuinne$$.

As long as he wears his fake hair short, I'm okay with that.

Man, I miss the Zoo TV falsetto.

Ooh hoooh hoooooooooh! Satellite of loooooove!

yes, more short hair.

so there's a Killers video on LOGO.

is it bad that i can think of many terrible things to do to Brandon Flowers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom