// U2 Gifs part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Babydoll said:
:banghead: :banghead:
I can't see any gifs here! :madspit: at the slow-ass East African internet connections! Grrr.... I hope these will still work and I'll be able to see them when I return to the US. :mad:

:hmm: We could take turns lovingly describing each gif if that would help, Babydoll. :wink:

I don't think I ever posted the larger size versions of some of these...
Oh well here's one anyways...

164834580_54c6d1683e_o.gif

Galeongirl said:
the result of 13 hours without internet...

:drool: kittyBono, and I think it's pretty obvious for those who know me to figure out wich one is my favorite..

bonokitty4df.gif

bonokittycrawl5eu.gif

bonosnortlol3vz.gif

bonobeardymove0qi.gif

When I see those the only thing that comes to mind is: Here you wittle putty cat, here wittle putty come to mama!:ohmy:

JCOSTER said:

When I see those the only thing that comes to mind is: Here you wittle putty cat, here wittle putty come to mama!:ohmy:
:lol:

that's more than my reaction was the first time I saw that vid...

:wink: the only thing I could say was... "RAWR!"

:drool: kitty Bono...

glad you like them Wild... :wink: now continue breathing please!

did Anybody notice btw, in the third kittygif..
he's holding out a hand to a fan.. the same hand he just sniffed his nose with.... :tsk:

Has anybody got the one from the Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses video where Bono says some not too nice words (I think you all know which one I mean)?

Dutch Partygirl said:
Has anybody got the one from the Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses video where Bono says some not too nice words (I think you all know which one I mean)?

Sure :)
Moody Bono :drool:
bonofword0ds.gif

:whistle:
A Rockstar is a person in your neighbourhood, he's the kind that you meet, when you're walking down the street, he's the person that you meet each day (yea I wish that aswell!)

arockstarisapersoninyourneighb.gif

I :heart: the Bonosong... anybody know if this is a real song or just something he made up and sings each time he's on VH1?

Gg!! Those are great! Remind me what they are from.... If the song you quoted about the neighborhood is the song you mean, then that's from Sesame Street! :lol:

bonocomet said:
Gg!! Those are great! Remind me what they are from.... If the song you quoted about the neighborhood is the song you mean, then that's from Sesame Street! :lol:
ok that had me rolling over the floor!

:lmao:

Bono singing a Sesame street song.. PRICE-LESS! :lol:

gif 2 coming up btw..

sooo, what's the original, and wich character sings it?? :laugh:

They used to sing the song a lot, all different characters, and they would add different people that you could meet.... the milkman, postman, fireman..... etc.....

and I cant remember which vid your gifs are from.... Help!

(I actually still find myself singing MANY Sesame St songs all the time.... without realizing it... hey they were catchy! :rolleyes: )

Oh Ok wait... are your gifs from the mtv Brooklyn Bridge thing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom