Pleban Girls (and boys) party - into the wee small hours of the morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:
I'm ok too DG :)

I've been talking to my friend some more and she is getting closer to getting the guts to talk to the boy.

For once, I'm not sick! :hyper:

I'm a bit tired but I think I'll try and have some sort of early night :)

I hope everything gets sorted out with the boy soon. :yes:

Glad you're feeling OK. :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh, is it a 'plug', a 'binky', what other stupid words do they have for it?

A binky! I think that may be what you call it :lol:

One of these...

Tin20Baby20Pink20Binky.jpg

Please note...

I do not know "Kelly" or her baby.

and i didnt attend her baby shower

:lol:

I have just had the longest afternoon of my life!

4.gif

I went to the fire safe and opened it and began sorting through the papers, in search of my birth certificate so I can get across the border to Canada.....

:ohmy:

It wasn't there!

:uhoh:

so I checked my family bible

:no:

It wasn't there!

So I checked my purse and old wallet ...

:scream:

It's not there either!

7.gif

So I start looking through my box of bill receipts and paystubs...

:rant: It's not there!

7.gif
Where is it? Where is it? WTF did I do with it?

:banghead:

2.gif

greeneyedgirl said:
George is my President and I will support him.

:madspit:

I agree with the first part of your statement. Because sadly, it's true for the next 3 years. :sigh:

[/politicalrantbeforeitgetsugly]

SG :hug: I'm sure you'll find it. :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
I have just had the longest afternoon of my life!

4.gif

I went to the fire safe and opened it and began sorting through the papers, in search of my birth certificate so I can get across the border to Canada.....

It wasn't there!

so I checked my family bible

It wasn't there!

How many other places are there it could be?

Plus...if you have any other ID you should be able to cross the border :yes:

It's sort of the same over here, you have to have some sort of identification to get over to Ireland...not necessarily your birth certificate though

You can get a new one from the court house.

BG, yes I did vote for him, twice. And I voted for Clinton, twice. (But that was only because I wanted someone to have sex in the White House.......more than twice :wink: )

13.gif

I found my first drivers permit, my certificate of baptism, my kindergarten diploma!

I found my shot record, My EMT license, my OLD Social security card....

13.gif

Where is it?

:sigh:

:shifty:

So, where do I find it? In a box full of stuff I labeled 'Sentimental trash' in the basement under a bunch of other stuff. :faint:

My house is torn to shreds. Every last paper and every last box is scattered around everywhere.

I think I gave my cat a nervous condition...

But....

I found it! :hyper: :hyper: I'm going to Toronto! :hyper:

Wild - only for Americans coming into Canada and vice versa, though they prefer a passport, a birth certificate and driver's license are fine too (or citizenship card). Mind you, we'll all need passports to get into the States starting in 2007...

To get back and forth between Michigan and Canada we have always need both a drivers license or state issued ID and your birth certificate. :yes: Starting in 2006 we'll need a passport, so I guess I should really get one anyway. But since I plan on driving up on Saturday... I kinda waited til the last minute! :ohmy:

bono_gal said:

*puts pin in pretty pink Disney purse and carries on walking around in GG's high heels*

I didnt think that you would know what a dummy was...I was taking a chance with a british word :reject:

I'll post a picture of a dummy soon :)

:lol: I've heard that used before it's a short form of "Dummy Tit' we call it a pacifier

greeneyedgirl said:
You can get a new one from the court house.

BG, yes I did vote for him, twice. And I voted for Clinton, twice. (But that was only because I wanted someone to have sex in the White House.......more than twice :wink: )

:shame:

naughty mommy for voting for presidents she only wants to have sex!

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:
To get back and forth between Michigan and Canada we have always need both a drivers license or state issued ID and your birth certificate. :yes: Starting in 2006 we'll need a passport, so I guess I should really get one anyway. But since I plan on driving up on Saturday... I kinda waited til the last minute! :ohmy:

You're coming Sat? YAY!! :hyper: So I'll definitely see you at some point on Sunday then? :)

Back
Top Bottom