Rome Setlist Party Thread I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
axver, what do you make of the rumor that they'll return to Europe for another leg after Australia/Asia 2006?

ruffian said:
axver, what do you make of the rumor that they'll return to Europe for another leg after Australia/Asia 2006?

Well, I think it's dependent on whether there's a new album or not. If these rumours of an album made up of songs not used on HTDAAB comes true, then I think U2 will be back in North America and Europe again.

If not, I really don't think they will keep touring, though I hope they would go back to Europe just to meet demand. It's been a loooong time since Europe got two tour legs, despite the fact they deserve two.

Someone here has heard some rumours about the new rehearsed songs for maybe the rest of this leg or even better for the 3rd leg??? (I heard they rehearse Please, but I need some confirmation!!!!!!!!!!!)

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fredstab said:

Yeah, Right now, he doesn't see me, but i'm on one lever below watching him by the window across the streets....

hahahaha

OK, so liamcool is in a cardboard box in my backyard, the tourist is under a newspaper next to him, and now you're watching me from over the road?

PARTY AT AXVER'S PLACE!

fredstab said:
Someone here has heard some rumours about the new rehearsed songs for maybe the rest of this leg or even better for the 3rd leg??? (I heard they rehearse Please, but I need some confirmation!!!!!!!!!!!)

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, they have rehearsed Please and it was nearly included in the set in Chicago.

I will not be surprised if it appears on this tour. Most likely on the third leg, in a city with a lot of shows in a row (i.e. Toronto's four or NYC's five).

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven´t Found
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Light
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can´t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajewo
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name

-------------------------

From U2-forum.com

uwwedoogie said:

lets hope its not a rumour, and if its not, they better not be playing here in June!

i'm teaching a class in Dublin in May, so they better come back in June. I'd dump my students for U2 in two seconds.

"ok, you kiddies go play in the pub while I'm at the shows..." :laugh:

miss S! :drool:

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co.
04 Elevation
05 Beautiful Day
06 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
07 All I Want Is You
08 City of Blinding Lights
09 Miracle Drug
10 Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
11 Love and Peace Or Else
12 Sunday Bloody Sunday
13 Bullet The Blue Sky
14 Miss Sarajevo
15 Pride (In The Name of Love) (PITNOL and by God I need some)
16 Where The Streets Have No Name

Axver said:

OK, so liamcool is in a cardboard box in my backyard, the tourist is under a newspaper next to him, and now you're watching me from over the road?

PARTY AT AXVER'S PLACE!

Can you describe the bed, view and pool table again to us?

:drool: I'll bring the beer:wink:

Axver said:

Yes, they have rehearsed Please and it was nearly included in the set in Chicago.

I will not be surprised if it appears on this tour. Most likely on the third leg, in a city with a lot of shows in a row (i.e. Toronto's four or NYC's five).

Nearly Include??? You are 99.9% sure?? Wow!!!!!!!

I wish to see please again (and Ultraviolet, but i'm noy a daydreamer!)

ruffian said:

i'm teaching a class in Dublin in May, so they better come back in June. I'd dump my students for U2 in two seconds.

"ok, you kiddies go play in the pub while I'm at the shows..." :laugh:

I'm doing my final exams in June, they can't play then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom