Philadelphia I Setlist Watch and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My U2 pictures...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15941992@N00/51933539/

(not that good... sorry)

51933539_0c1ca67876.jpg

chiso said:
Oh, no... sorry...:huh: God bless you anyway! :wink:

Well here it is again if you want to share the videos after all:

Go to you send it.com (without the spaces between the words, obviously). You can enter in your own email address as the recipient, it really doesn't matter if you enter an email address or not.

Click the browse button and select the file you want to upload.

Hit submit and the file will begin uploading. Once it's done you'll be directed to a page with the location to the file.

Copy the generated link and paste it here (if you entered in an email address, a link will also be sent to the recipient). Make sure you either add spaces between you send it or replace those words with ysi when you paste the link here.

Lila64 said:
One4u2 - my friend and his wife have GAs for one of the two NY MSG shows in November. If you hear a Belgian man talk with a Spanish wife, that's them. He looks kinda like Ralph Fiennes. Tell him I said hello :wink: :giggle:

I didn't get the GAs yet :| but I'll say hello for you :wink:

Right now I need any 11/21 tickets if anyone has any extras :shifty:

tkramer said:

I dunno, Blue Steel was pretty hot...

and Le Tigre was softer, more of a catalogue look

it rele helps show off their versatility of being rele rele rele rele rele ridiculously good-looking

Queen Bee said:

Well here it is again if you want to share the videos after all:

Go to you send it.com (without the spaces between the words, obviously). You can enter in your own email address as the recipient, it really doesn't matter if you enter an email address or not.

Click the browse button and select the file you want to upload.

Hit submit and the file will begin uploading. Once it's done you'll be directed to a page with the location to the file.

Copy the generated link and paste it here (if you entered in an email address, a link will also be sent to the recipient). Make sure you either add spaces between you send it or replace those words with ysi when you paste the link here.

why do i need to add spaces (always wondered that)??

If you type the YSI link without spaces, there's something on Interference that deletes the link.

one4u2 said:

I didn't get the GAs yet :| but I'll say hello for you :wink:

Right now I need any 11/21 tickets if anyone has any extras :shifty:

me too... :sad:

I wanna go to 11/22 to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of the first time I saw U2 live :ohmy:

Queen Bee said:

There's a filter against the website when you post the domain name without spaces. I think Elvis set the filter when people were abusing the site to post commercial tracks when HTDAAB leaked :shrug:

oh :ohmy:

thanks... The First Time (crappy video) 10/14 on the way...

Back
Top Bottom