Philadelphia I Setlist Watch and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miroslava said:
:lmao:

And it hasn't been that long, I've only had this AV/Banner since late Sept. :wink:

looks like you had a blast :applaud: when was this anyway?

and i was thinking bout all options, i never would have thought 'bout the Brooklyn Bridge video. i was thinkin, "maybe i bumped into her in one of the europe concerts, or i saw her in a vid, or in the san diego dvd, or a documentary, or or or"... :confused:

:lol:

Well, maybe we have run into each other at a show? Were you at any of the Dublin shows? I was there for all 3, GA for the first one... Also, done shows in Denver, Chicago, Toronto and NYC, so perhaps?

And the pictures in my AV/Banner are from Chicago on 9/21... I got to be the first Fast Cars chick :happy:

Miroslava said:
I got to be the first Fast Cars chick :happy:

fastcars.jpg

Queen Bee said:
Has anyone seen the latest news thread?

(10-16-2005) Tonight, Philly, Show 1a - Interference.com

:lol: HelloAngel :up:

What's so funny :hmm: The quickness of the post? :hmm:

I think it's missing something. Let me go back and edit my comment...

Miroslava said:
:lol:

Well, maybe we have run into each other at a show? Were you at any of the Dublin shows? I was there for all 3, GA for the first one... Also, done shows in Denver, Chicago, Toronto and NYC, so perhaps?

And the pictures in my AV/Banner are from Chicago on 9/21... I got to be the first Fast Cars chick :happy:

could well be, i was at the 3 dub shows as well. so i'm not completely :crazy: :lol:

it's been a looooooong summer and there've been just too many crazy and lovely U2 fans i met :)

very cool bout fast cars, that completely rocks :rockon:

oh well, one mystery solved at least. i can go sleep now
:wave: good night everyone (for me it's more good morning)...

I just got back- good set list- very, very excited audience..Bono kept mentioning it. He gave his sunglasses to a kid!

I wanted BAD!!! Maybe tomorrow night?

the show was pretty good, a lot of screwups, which were actually pretty funny in the begining.... the parking lot was a zoo, it's 2am and i just got it... it took me 20 minutes to get there, and 2.5 hours to get back.

the screwups were mainly technical, broken microphones, bono forgetting lyrics, and then making up lyrics about forgetting lyrics, which was hilarious....

Philly was loud, my ears are rining like bells man.

ramblin rose said:

You were at the show?? Wow, you must live really close, it took me an hour to just get out of the parking lot in May.

I go to school at Temple so its right down the street really...Usually i just hop the subway down and back.

Back
Top Bottom