Live8 Setlist Party Thread 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
Nothing says Make Poverty History than repeteadly saying - Snoop Dogg. :rolleyes:

Its hilarious that the guy started to chant his own name...

i woke up at 8:59 (-5 GMT), which was just minutes before u2 came on stage, so i wasn't really warmed up yet (had my recording set to start at 7am, but missing it probably hurt how i felt about u2's performance because i wasn't warmed up)

U2 were great but I don't think they were the best performers of the day. Bono was very eloquent in his speech and the One performance was poignant. Perfect beginning for the event. I enjoyed the Stereophonics, Muse, Keane, Silbermond, Travis, Annie Lennox, Madonna, REM, Bruce Cockburn too. oh and Green Day and Audioslave

Dreamgirl is a great song. This is the first time I've seen it live.

DMB is amazing, regardless of what everyone in B&C thinks.

there have been a ton of great acts today, with u2 right up there :up:

Leetah said:

yes, I've seen them. Still thought Greenday was better, 'though.
i really dont see the big attraction of green day, i mean they sound like 99.9% of every other american punk rock band?

cerveza said:
okay CTV is being really annnoying now.

guess who, tragically hip, our lady peace are all great canadian bands, they are going to show all of them

that being said, there will be a greatest hits afterwards of the stuff we didn't see + they are interjecting different performances inbetween the canadian ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom