Glasgow Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
Erm....Does anyone have a source?

No but I'll be there U2girl1978 and I will try not to be too "mean" tonight..let's see if there will be some shake ups...:rockon:

Re: Re: Glasgow Setlist Party Part 1

zwervers2 said:

No but I'll be there U2girl1978 and I will try not to be too "mean" tonight..let's see if there will be some shake ups...:rockon:

I do not mean I'm at the concert obviously :wink:

chanfle98 said:
Hello, i'm kinda new to this parties

Well: be prepared for total worshipping and bitching going back and forth and 2,5 hours later everybody goes on with their lifes again

U2Girl1978 said:
:lol: Ok...hmm so do we have to pilfer another site's setlist? :silent:

That's the "normal"procedure unless somebody has someone inside the stadium who keeps texting the setlist.

I don't think we have a source ourselves... I was actually getting a little worried because usually there's something by now :)

I'm not expecting any surprises tonight...

it's Glasgow , I think only 3 of them will turn up , the other has bugged out to Dublin.

We have received word from our correspondent in Glasgow that ticket-agency Lastminute.com have as yet failed to deliver their sold tickets to the Hampden Park box-office and apparently won’t be able to do so before gates open. Fans affected will now lose their spot in the GA-queue. Lastminute.com so far refuse to provide refunds to their customers.

Source = U2log.com

Last edited:
It can either be very entertaining or very aggrivation, depending on how active things can get (i.e. 30 posts a minute-type stuff...

But lately, the parties have been very quiet...

Re: Re: Glasgow Setlist Party Part 1

zwervers2 said:

:wave:

Still too much of an optimist, eh?

zwervers2 said:

I am sooooooooooooo ready for a setlistchange...:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

out of control WILL be played ....I hope

I wouldnt bet on it.

In a city that only gets one show, they will play a generic(but no complaints for me I still love it) setlist.

maybe something in the encore.

zwervers2 said:

I am sooooooooooooo ready for a setlistchange...:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

out of control WILL be played ....I hope

zwervers, you drink too much - you get mad ideas that we all know are just not gonna happen :wink:

Harbinger said:
It can either be very entertaining or very aggrivation, depending on how active things can get (i.e. 30 posts a minute-type stuff...

But lately, the parties have been very quiet...

that's because of Vertigo 2....:wink:
okay, tonight again the benefit of the doubt. They have to play yet..can;t wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom