Dublin 3 Croke Park - Setlist Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SETLIST

Vertigo
All Because of You
Gloria!
Elevation
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart [ed. from Abi "little girl on stage"]
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Original of the Species [ed. from Abi "That was so beautiful, what a nice surprise"]
Bad/Dirty Old Town (Pogues) snippet
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug [ed. from Abi "Christopher Nolan is here. The guy they wrote Miracle Drug about"]
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still/Walk On snippet [ed. from Abi "good news for Tami]
Pride (In The Name of Love)

U2Man said:

Sometimes you need to be careful with a chainsaw!!!! There's really no return....:lmao:

Am I dead now? Man I'm looking at the video of my accident on the beach today with the surfcard...looks really stupid lol

My ideal Leg 5:

Winnipeg, Mts Centre
Winnipeg, Canad Inns Stadium

and then more of that. then im happy.

kellyahern said:

it's part of their evil scheme to get us to renew our memberships :shifty:

my guess is theyll keep the rumours going until it is time to renew memberships so that everyone ahs to renew 'just in case'and then announce an extension to the tour just after everyone has renewed. but then im cynical.:|

nurse chrissi said:
Time for a little PINTOL

Pride (In The Name of Love)

e4961efb.jpg

Princey said:

my guess is theyll keep the rumours going until it is time to renew memberships so that everyone ahs to renew 'just in case'and then announce an extension to the tour just after everyone has renewed. but then im cynical.:|

:scream:

another year of thrifty living ahead!

U2dork said:
No one said that S. America Australia etc... weren't getting the tour so there's no need for anyone to get their panties in a bunch yet...

I'd also like to point out the the US is really kinda big and just because they played some dates earlier this spring, well, it's not really enough to meet the demand for shows here. I mean, they're only playing, what, 3 cities in all of the southeast...

I know for a fact that if they did tour in the US I would be traveling to see them - not that this has stopped me in the past :shifty:

the 5 hour drive to Chicago really isn't that bad

O.K call me naive but I don't really think it's about the money. They have more than they'll ever need. I think they crave the succes and touring more than money don't you:shrug:

zwervers2 said:

Am I dead now? Man I'm looking at the video of my accident on the beach today with the surfcard...looks really stupid lol

would have been ironic having a tragic accident on the very night Vertigo is only up once.

If they stick to regular schedule U2 will have played 20 songs by encore time...so maybe there will only be one encore??

U2dork said:
No one said that S. America Australia etc... weren't getting the tour so there's no need for anyone to get their panties in a bunch yet...

I'd also like to point out the the US is really kinda big and just because they played some dates earlier this spring, well, it's not really enough to meet the demand for shows here. I mean, they're only playing, what, 3 cities in all of the southeast...

Yep. I thought I saw somewhere that the Euro Tour has more people in attendance than both American legs put together...I for one will be thrilled if we get the stadium set-up, but I won't count on it just yet.

FlyYourKite said:

My ideal Leg 5 is exclusively my backyard. Don't worry, ya'll are invited :lol:

Nice. Thats the same reply i get every time i say that they should come to Winnipeg. I guess, I know that my city is ranking among peoples backyards in chances of them coming.

Vertigo
All Because of You
Gloria
Elevation
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Original Of The Species
Bad
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug