U2 rehearsals in Torino part V: Full aug 2 update + aug 3 as it happens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a dumb question, but is it possible they may not be using the wheel Mic and jacket at all? No Ultra V ???? The glowing jacket and lights were ment for that song...perhapsps it is a back safety issue and they are working up another encore all together...

:scream:

This may be a dumb question, but is it possible they may not be using the wheel Mic and jacket at all? No Ultra V ???? The glowing jacket and lights were ment for that song...perhapsps it is a back safety issue and they are working up another encore all together...

They wouldn't show it in the countdown videos unless they planned on using it. Odds are we'll see it either with UV or HMTHKMKM. (And the mere thought of a pair of red LED horns to match that jacket is just :combust: )

Am I the only one who is having sound issues on every single YouTube video right now? All I hear is a high-pitched static-y noise.

EDIT: no, it must be my screwy Linux sound card driver. I hear that whenever I play any sound off of my computer. I love not using Windows or Mac OS X, but sometimes it can have its odd problems.

I still kick myself for not going to the LA Sports Arena when they were rehearsing for Vertigo. I should have just ditched work. :angry:

I still kick myself for going but then leaving after only an hour, and only one hour before they let everyone in.:angry:

I still kick myself for not going to the LA Sports Arena when they were rehearsing for Vertigo. I should have just ditched work. :angry:

This is why my hubby and I made sure to both be off work the entire day of and day after the Tampa show. We camped out along the loading dock for more than 4 hours in over 90F heat, just to watch the SUVs drive crawl through. Worth every second. And hearing the (instrumental) soundcheck? :drool:

"cough, COUGH, f*ck, yeeeaaaaaaahhhhh"
:lol: :applaud:

I still kick myself for going but then leaving after only an hour, and only one hour before they let everyone in.:angry:

I rotted there longer than anyone else that day. I got there around 9am. And made it in!

4858703624_a5f706aa0d_d.jpg

I rotted there longer than anyone else that day. I got there around 9am. And made it in!

4858703624_a5f706aa0d_d.jpg

The worst part is I work across the street from the arena. I was working 2 jobs at the time and it was the 2nd one I was scheduled to work at that night. I'd been trying for days to win tix and as per usual failed miserably. I should have ditched the retail that night.

:ohmy: an hour is merely a warm up !!

I was with a friend and we had a plan to go to Joshua Tree park (not the U2 tree) that day. So the friend told me we had to leave even though I wanted to stay.

Well in one of the countdown videos they were shown unpacking the mic, so I'm guessing they are using it with HMTMKMKM?

Yep, U2Italia has just updated that Bono is using the UV mic and jacket for HMTMKMKM.

Awww yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom