U2 rehearsals in Torino part VII: We're just about ready for lift off in Torino!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh cori, looks like b-man did spend some time in that hairdresser chair, his gray is gone :(

I didn't know there was any gray ... I thought the only gray in question was in that fake picture where he was all gray.

So confused.

:wave: morning!!

Living vicariously through Italians is something I already enjoyed doing and especially today :wink:

As for the shirts, I bought some official ones but I was disappointed with the bootleg selection in the parking lots. I hope my hood steps it up

:lol: yeah but they had great bacon wrapped dogs and the best after party. The OC hood hopefully will step up the bootleg selection :sexywink:

I was kinda going back and forth between not saying it was mine and starting with Lemon or something crazy

I was kinda going back and forth between not saying it was mine and starting with Lemon or something crazy

can't believe people still don't remember your stream from last year

it was also brought up earlier in the week

Just wondering if anyone seen this picture, thought it was pretty cool

140924936.jpg

I knew it was you - I would have said something :D :wink:

BTW, shouldn't we start the actual party in the setlist area? Cori? Galeon? :shrug:

Still needs breakfast and to run an errand :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom