U2 rehearsals in Torino part VII: We're just about ready for lift off in Torino!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zdj__cie0039.jpg

There doesn't appear to be any here and I think this is the most recent photo we have of B

08bono_pizza.jpg

If you mean grey hair, then there's no point in wasting time speculating over it. The pic was edited, his neck was grey along with the edge of his arm, which tells you the brown colour in the picture was turned grey. The big question regarding Bono's hair is, has he cut it for tonights show.

BTW, shouldn't we start the actual party in the setlist area? Cori? Galeon? :shrug:

Yes, I am planning on starting the thread over there. Sicy suggested doing it about an hour before show time, so we'll keep plugging away over here for another half hour or so.

I'll do my best to keep an eye on this thread as well and direct people over to the new one, since I don't know that any mods will be around (per what Sicy told me) to close this one.

:)

Yes, I am planning on starting the thread over there. Sicy suggested doing it about an hour before show time, so we'll keep plugging away over here for another half hour or so.

I'll do my best to keep an eye on this thread as well and direct people over to the new one, since I don't know that any mods will be around (per what Sicy told me) to close this one.

:)

Cori, just noticed the 'update': PONY EATER. That is hilarious. :lol::lol::lol:

No no - it's fine! No big deal. I think her main concern (if you can even call it a "concern" - ha!) was that it get put into the setlist forum, so it's all good. :)

There's a new thread over in the setlist forum (sorry I don't have the link handy).

BD opened, with that new intro
Two new songs played back to back. :)

hello hello back from my DJing and just watched the new start, i love it, it screams "FUCK OFF WHERE BACK" louder than anything else

that opening would be really cool if they launched into Gone or HM, TM, or Until the end of the world- but Beautiful Day is so unclimatic because of the way it starts. The instrumental is a cool idea, but doesn't flow at all with BD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom