Helsinki II setlist party 21-08 part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heheh, I just had a thought... anyone think that they ditched SBS today in preparation for the Moscow concert? I can see taking an anti-Ahmadinejad message into Russia being a little bit risky, considering differences in Iranian policy between Russia and the West.

Heheh, I just had a thought... anyone think that they ditched SBS today in preparation for the Moscow concert? I can see taking an anti-Ahmadinejad message into Russia being a little bit risky, considering differences in Iranian policy between Russia and the West.

Interesting point. But I doubt the public would really give a crap anyway, or the authorities. Russian does make not North Korea.

Maybe the Edge will sing it Sarajevo style... the original 360 rehearsals were rumored to contain an acoustic SBS.

:ohmy: Well, damn, U2 - blow our freakin' minds, why don'tcha???? :crack: I Will Follow, the return of NLOTH (with a new intro, no less), and Every Breaking Wave. All on the first set list party of this leg that I've not been able to attend. Obviously, the universe hates me. :sad: :lol:

Be that as it may, there are things I need to say:
1) FUCKING WOW!!!!!!
2) Lila - thank you for taking care of Elevation Squirrel for me today. :hug: :wink:
3) Can we just get Songs of Ascent, like, yesterday already???? :pray:
4) U2 - thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou. You are the most awesomest ever. The End.

:wink:

So, I've made myself a mini live EP of the new songs so far. Love it. And, if you haven't seen the Australia tour promo video see it because apparently there are EVEN MORE songs they plan on premiering on that leg.

Can you send me the link so when I waken in the morning, I will have it? :kiss: :sexywink: :bow:

I guess it's worth to mention that Bono picked up a girl from the crowd during IALW.

It was an amazing show even from the behind the stage seats, though I was missing the feeling of being on the front row like on friday.

Thanks for everyone sharing the audio and video. Now re-living the gig with the bootleg.

Magnificent!

downloading a new bootleg of last night's show from U2torrents. we'll see if it's better quality.

Naughty Boy :shame:

Oh puh-lee-ze. The Clayton booty can not be resisted! Bono's been all over Adam for years now, and we've all seen Edge have his fun! It's high time Larry joined in the action. Wait. Wait...that sounds... :shifty:

I need more coffee. :lol:
Either way, it is seriously the greatest moment ever right now.

Wow that bootleg was up fast! :D Downloading!
I had it last night. It was up mere hours after the show. :applaud:

Anyone have a good quality mp3 of North Star? I don't really wanna download a bunch of bootlegs to find a high quality one. And NS isn't in yesterday's boot. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom