Helsinki I Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You need to go back. It's a steal at $3.99. I got one on my way home from work tonight. I just saw the picture of the one at Walmart, I think I'm going to have to look for that one also.

OK - Walmart's got one, too? Where can I find a pic of it?

"North Star" is sounding a little better than on the first time. Still needs lots of improvements and still sounds too much like "All I Want Is You" and other U2 songs but it has potential.

It sounds lovely. I like it. :)

This is the one at Walmart

u2-band-classic-24x36-poster-rock-group-photo-24826.jpg

Where are you guys finding these posters at Target? I looked all over my local Target and couldn't find it. :sad:

Go to where they have picture frames and look (probably) on an end cap. There will be boxes with posters wrapped in celophane on flat cardboard. it will be in the smaller box as it's a long narrow poster (12x36). I walked past it about 3 times before I really opened my eyes I guess. There was a black n white Marilyn Monroe poster in the front, and a color KISS poster in there too, so look for something like that in the front if the U2 one isn't in front staring right at you. :)

I haven't gone to Walmart yet, but according to the post on Atu2:

It's NOT in the flip display but rather in with artsy posters near the back to school stuff. Naturally, it was in the back of the bin.

Go to where they have picture frames and look (probably) on an end cap. There will be boxes with posters wrapped in celophane on flat cardboard. it will be in the smaller box as it's a long narrow poster (12x36). I walked past it about 3 times before I really opened my eyes I guess. There was a black n white Marilyn Monroe poster in the front, and a color KISS poster in there too, so look for something like that in the front if the U2 one isn't in front staring right at you. :)

I looked in that section and didn't see it. :scratch:

I went to a few different ones and they didn't have it. I have four Target's within a 15 miles radius of my apartment. Jason stopped at one of the ones I didn't go to and they had it.

"North Star" is sounding a little better than on the first time. Still needs lots of improvements and still sounds too much like "All I Want Is You" and other U2 songs but it has potential.

I like this transition a lot, but I still wish the song were played with the full band.

Ooh I see North Star was played again! :up: it sounds pretty nice... reminds me a bit of AIWIY though, the guitar progression.

So anyone care for a quick recap of the setlist party?

Back
Top Bottom