Helsinki I Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crazy!

I'd be okay with them alternating the two encore openers ... as long as I got to see both next summer! :wink:

Although, playing both would be ideal.

I hope they swap them in NA next summer. There is only two cities that have two shows.

*Thankful she has tickets to both*

Yay! Ultraviolet was played instead of hmtmetcetera!

*prepares to be tarred and feathered*

Here's the poster - it was ridiculously cheap, I think only like $3.99? I had a bunch of other stuff I was buying, and didn't catch the price when it rang up. (Yes, I grabbed it without even looking to see how much it was. :lol: )

Whoa! Super cheap. Target trip added to my To Do List. :wink:

Why can't they just replace IALW. :sad:

:up:

It was a fantastic encore when they did both.

I really need to get tickets to the second show, or else I am stampeding security and rushing the stage. :censored:

You guys will get them. It is too early for people to not know if they can go or not. :zen: I'll keep my eyes open for someone who is selling.

Wtf? Just saw no HMetc. Maybe they noticed UV worked better though both is still the best.

LOL no I didnt read this thread till I got home. :depressed:

You need to go back. It's a steal at $3.99. I got one on my way home from work tonight. I just saw the picture of the one at Walmart, I think I'm going to have to look for that one also.

North Star sounds great coming out of ISHFWILF now, with no silence between the two. This little song sounds like it has a lot of potential to me.

You need to go back. It's a steal at $3.99. I got one on my way home from work tonight. I just saw the picture of the one at Walmart, I think I'm going to have to look for that one also.

If that's the one I'm thinking of, it's also on eBay for those who can't (or won't) get to Walmart.

I got my poster at Target :love: there were 2 at the first store I tried.

wait, there's another one at Walmart now? Do I need to go there too? :scream:
lol

Back
Top Bottom