Horsens II Setlist party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There goes the feed
Ok FINAL SETLIST

Tonight’s Setlist

Intro/space oddity
1. Return of the Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun(Snippet)/ Singing in the rain(Snippet)
3. New Year’s Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/ Many Rivers To Cross(Snippet)
9. Glastonbury
10. In A Little While
11. Miss Sarajevo
12. City Of Blinding Lights
13. Vertigo
14. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)/ Discotheque (Snippet)
15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
16. MLK
17. Walk On/ You'll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)
<Desmond Tutu Speech>
Encore Break:
18. One
19. Amazing Grace(Snippet)/ Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore Break:
20. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
21. UltraViolet
22. With Or Without You
23. Moment Of Surrender

There's scaffolding around the block my host's (top floor) apartment is in. I had to climb out the window onto it during UV and WOWY. The Claw is soooo damn gorgeous during those songs.

It's a clear, mild, starry night here in a small, sleepy town. All the skyward spotlights and the reflected disco ball lights were flying all around the town, twas feckin gorgmungous with the purple Claw.

There's scaffolding around the block my host's (top floor) apartment is in. I had to climb out the window onto it during UV and WOWY. The Claw is soooo damn gorgeous during those songs.

It's a clear, mild, starry night here in a small, sleepy town. All the skyward spotlights and the reflected disco ball lights were flying all around the town, twas feckin gorgmungous with the purple Claw.

Wow! Did you take any pictures Cathal?

Piccies?? :pray: :D

UV has the purple claw? :drool:
Also: WANT PICS PLZ

The logic of this band confuses me at times. Its like theyre incapable of adding a song into the set without sacrificing another, and not just any song, their greatest live song in Until The End Of The World? I'm all for rotating the setlist, but not dropping two show highlights just to add one song, and all the while keeping songs which add nothing to the show.

Baffling.

if the show is over, I will go bitch in the other forum :D

I would have rather been to the 1st show than the second..... UV is not greater than UF + UTEOTW, it s the worst 2nd night in a long time, usually it's better.... my opinion only.

Watch out for saying that...someone might not accept your opinion :doh: :wink:

Btw Rose, if you read this: Could you change the posts in the setlist thread? The 2 German ones state Amazing Grace as a snippet after One, when it's actually over the intro of Streets and thus a Snippet before Streets.
/nitpicker

:drool::drool::drool::drool:wowwwwwwwwww!!!:heart:

Back
Top Bottom