U2 rehearsals in Turin Part IV: The plot thickens...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call in sick. :shifty:

I'm sadly, not an SRQer anymore. We moved back home to Youngstown, Ohio back in November. But at least I rocked out in Tampa!!!

Do you miss the old town? I went out to SK last Saturday nite and was feeling :dance: by Sunday morning! I think I'm too old for that!

images

Ahhhh they're finally ready. Eat up!

:love:

*throws away mushroom basket and grabs brownie*

Lots of blue light coming from the stadium right now. Either they're testing out stuff or Edge is so on fire right now that his flame has turned blue.

Am I a bad person for hoping that Miss Sarajevo only gets played in Italy? It was amazing on the Vertigo tour, but not something I'd like to see become a setlist standard.

Am I a bad person for hoping that Miss Sarajevo only gets played in Italy? It was amazing on the Vertigo tour, but not something I'd like to see become a setlist standard.

You are not alone, other than I did not think it was amazing on Vertigo either. I liked Running To Stand Still better.

Ok current claw is odd. Bright lights are off, purple dim lights on. I don't remember this from my shows. And still none of the twitter feeds nor U2place is updating.

MySource :

A guys of U2start and U2atchung (french forum) post the same setlist !

They are in Turin !

- Intro (Major Tom)
- New song (Glastonbury)
- Beautiful Day
- MLK
- Walk on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom