U2 rehearsals in Torino part VI: Full aug 3 update + aug 4 as it happens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He should get some awesome pics. Did he say how long he has been in line?

So now UV is rehearsed... WHAT IS LEFT TO BITCH ABOUT? :panic:

Sorry guys, I was off all night playing Band Hero and GH5 with a friend. He brought his band set over for my party tomorrow. :D I like the drums a lot.

Wow, I'm typically not a setlist bitcher but I'm underwhelmed. Great that they added HMTMKMKM and the new song. But dropping Ultraviolet and No Line On The Horizon???? Two steps forward, two back. Dropping Breathe as an opener was a good move, but B. Day??? Then the one the tips it into the negative category for me (and I'm probably the minority on this), but Miss Sarajevo?? Yawn, done enough last tour and that was too much for me.

Looking forward to seeing the band as they are playing great and Bono sounds good. They have a fantastic stage set up, but the setlist is not a highlight for this tour unfortunately. I guess you can't have it all. They are still the greatest live band on the planet, so it is always great to get an oppurtunity to see them. Setlist wise though, on the whole, this is one of my least favorite tours. :shrug: So far.

this. exactly.

so much potential for this tour with this setup and it has the worst setlists they have ever done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom