U2 rehearsals in Torino part VI: Full aug 3 update + aug 4 as it happens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's true what Paul McG was quoted as saying (that yesterday's run-through was Friday's show), my guess is that they're just rehearsing other options to have under their belt.

But we'll see!

I wouldnt mind i am out DJing tomorrow night so i will miss the setlist party, but i may well throw on the IGCIIDGCT 360 remix :up:

Dude, I would lose my shit if I were ever out somewhere and the DJ played it.

(Not that I ever go out to clubs ... but still! :lol: )

Dude, I would lose my shit if I were ever out somewhere and the DJ played it.

(Not that I ever go out to clubs ... but still! :lol: )

I am actually DJing at an engagement party, so maybe not quite the right time to play it, but what the hell :lol:

Not normally.

HMTM was the Gibson 30th Anniversary Goldtop on the Popmart tour.

UV was the Fernandes Retro Rocket on the 360 tour.

That said... there shouldn't be an issue with what guitar or whatever. He can swap them out between tunes.

...as he did on earlier 360 shows. He used the 2002 Fernandes RetroRocket on "With Or Without You" and the 2009 Fernandes RetroRocket on "UltraViolet.

They rehearsed just a few songs tonight. They did do HMTM followed by UV so there is hope.

Holy Crap!! Batman If they actually played these two together (just think about that how great those two would work together), as we were talking yesterday there may be some need for either Adult Diapers or a long drawn out smoke when it all over.

Here's a snippet of myself as I read the SetList if this happens:
:pray::faint::dancing::happy::heart::love::drool::yes::rockon::combust::shocked::sexywink:

I look at those webcam pictures and can barely even tell what's going on, even what color is primary.

I don't know how you guys are able to figure out what's what by looking at that crummy webcam shot. "Hey, blurry lights! Neat." :lol:

Wooooowwww sooo happy to hear UV still has a chance, and the Disco verses too :hyper:

My daughter just told me that she had a dream last night that we were at a U2 show, but they were on ice. She remembers thinking this kinda sucks compared to their regular shows, but that they were all pretty skilled on skates at least. LOL.

I look at those webcam pictures and can barely even tell what's going on, even what color is primary.

I don't know how you guys are able to figure out what's what by looking at that crummy webcam shot. "Hey, blurry lights! Neat." :lol:

I have to join you here, the contrast and white balance is even more crap than my cheap phone's camera.

Wooooowwww sooo happy to hear UV still has a chance, and the Disco verses too :hyper:

My daughter just told me that she had a dream last night that we were at a U2 show, but they were on ice. She remembers thinking this kinda sucks compared to their regular shows, but that they were all pretty skilled on skates at least. LOL.

lolololol I hope Bono was careful on the ice at least:wink:

The "U2 On Ice" Tour

White As Snow
New Years Day
If God Will Send His Angels
Grace???

We would lose Adam with his all white (condom) outfit and the ice!!

140924936.jpg

when i saw the claw ln person my mouth dropped open, i couldnt believe how big it was, glad a bird wasnt flying by just then:Dlol

Wow, today's rehearsal gives me hope again. Honestly if they could do UF, MOS, UV, HMTMKMKM, and CT with an extended Discotheque thing going on in one show, I could actually stomach IALW, Elevation and WOWY without too much complaint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom