U2 rehearsals in Turin Part IV: The plot thickens...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The spire is now lit up, along with the stadium and the rest of the claw. They're either just doing regular checks or the band is about to rehearse. We'll see what it's gonna be.

And IF they're rehearsing tonight, it'll be interesting to find out if they pick up where they left off last night, or start over.

We are kind of all over the place here and I know this has been addressed, but anyways.

Does anyone really think they are seriously considering opening with Beautiful Day??

I think they are, and "supposedly" U2's crew has confirmed it. Whether that actually ends up being the opener we will obviously have to wait and see. Its better than Breathe, but not much. One thing though, the crowd in a stadium will go ballistic when its played. The diehards, not so much. :shrug: :)

Thanks Laura long time no speak, huh? :hug:

And GG you do so great with the Parties I can't see anyone else even holding a candle to you.

I have to run to a meeting of course but will check in when I can.

Wow CK I bet you miss the old town. I was out on Siesta Key on Saturday night, I haven't been out there in months and it was really quite a scene - I felt ancient!!! And it was like Spring Break time, I don't think I'll be heading out to either Gilligan's or Daquiri Deck for awhile needless to say I felt like..... :dance: on Sunday.:lol:

The spire is now lit up, along with the stadium and the rest of the claw. They're either just doing regular checks or the band is about to rehearse. We'll see what it's gonna be.

And IF they're rehearsing tonight, it'll be interesting to find out if they pick up where they left off last night, or start over.

:pray: Mofo, mofo, mofo...

Maybe if we all chant together...

:zen:

images

Ahhhh they're finally ready. Eat up!

HOLY SHIT, the stadium's on fire! :ohmy:

:wink:

Must be Edge again.

I find it strange we haven't had any updates at all since 7pm. There's obviously something going on, whether its' the band or the techs doing something, it would be cool if they could let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom