U2 rehearsals in Torino part V: Full aug 2 update + aug 3 as it happens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ax, I noticed a little issue in phrasing at the end of the summary you posted:

but instead it's Love And Peace Or Else, a song even played this tour. Curious.

There is no missing word in the article now. Curious. :wink:

Case in point. :wink:

Too much of a good thing. Brownie overkill. Beaten over my head with a plate of brownies. Beating a dead brownie with a stick.

Chill out. Have some brownies.

Chocolate_Brownies.jpg

I wouldn't expect it necessarily... at least, certainly not a public one. They had announced it to the media about a week in advance in Barcelona.

I doubt a public one, but a substantial private rehearsal on Thursday night seems a good possibility. Look at Vertigo's fifth leg - there was a full private rehearsal before opening night in Brisbane. Well, it would've been full but they cut a few songs from the middle of the set when a thunderstorm struck. God, I got fucking soaked that night (a crowd of us were watching from the hill behind the stadium).

I'm wondering if tomorrow will be a night off. U2 rehearse every night from Sunday to Thursday, then play a gig on Friday?

As sad as I'd be to se UV go, HMTMKMKM replacing it makes me quite happy. I'd hate to have to pick, but if I had to choose, I'm picking Batman.

This may be a dumb question, but is it possible they may not be using the wheel Mic and jacket at all? No Ultra V ???? The glowing jacket and lights were ment for that song...perhapsps it is a back safety issue and they are working up another encore all together...

This may be a dumb question, but is it possible they may not be using the wheel Mic and jacket at all? No Ultra V ???? The glowing jacket and lights were ment for that song...perhapsps it is a back safety issue and they are working up another encore all together...

Well in one of the countdown videos they were shown unpacking the mic, so I'm guessing they are using it with HMTMKMKM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom