Zurich I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Setlist 9/11/10

01. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
02. Magnificent
03. Beautiful Day
04. Get On Your Boots
05. Mysterious Ways
06. Until The End Of The World
07. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08. Every Breaking Wave
09. Elevation
10. In A Little While
11. Miss Sarajevo
12. City of Blinding Lights / Yellow Brick Road (snippet)
13. Vertigo
14. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)/ Relax (snippet) / Discotheque (snippet)
15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
16. MLK
17. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)

<<Desmond Tutu Speech>>
18. One
19. Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet)

20. Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
21. With Or Without You
22. Moment Of Surrender

porky.gif

So, from poking around the internet, it sounds like nickoslo is the only person who reported on today's soundcheck, and he hasn't been heard from since the first page of this thread.

Was it real, or was it bullshit?

And just remember: there's always tomorrow. Awesome, awesome tomorrow.

:hyper:

So, from poking around the internet, it sounds like nickoslo is the only person who reported on today's soundcheck, and he hasn't been heard from since the first page of this thread.

could he/she possibly have been at the show??? <benefit of the doubt> :wink:

If it's bullshit, I will NERD RAEG.:nerd::evil:

I have seen no soundcheck reports. Not sure if Matt is in Zurich atm, U2gigs had no reporting. Ax did all the twittering with the same audio feed we had.

Has anyone here ever talked to Nickoslo, he has 186 posts ..

I don't know, but according to his "local time", he's in the central US (or somewhere in the Americas). I'm thinking those soundcheck reports might've been bullshit.

U2start Reports from Zurich say Gloria and Even Better Than TheReal Thing have been rehearsed this afternoon
about 8 hours ago via Gravity
Reply Retweet

That's all we got. No proof whatshowever. And Matt did tweet some pictures earlier of merchandise. Perhaps he was unable to get his ticket for the show?? I remember he was looking for one!

Nevermind, he was in there!
http://www.u2gigs.com/tourpictures/index.php?display=Twitter/2010-09-11_18-13-32.jpg

Then I'm calling the soundchecks bullshit. If Matt hasn't reported it, it hasn't happened.

Gloria was most likely the tech soundcheck again, as that's Sam's usual soundcheck song.

I thought it would be strange if they played Mothers as they mostly use that one, when they are in a country where it is relevant.

That soundcheck sounds too good to be true :lol:

On the other hand: What are they soundchecking Mercy and the other songs for? The Australian shows?

Since it's obviously been a very short set for Zurich I, there are good chances that they'll pull out some surprise tomorrow for show 2.

The new order of songs in the beginning is interesting, still I think Boots and/or Glasto would be the better choices to follow Stingray.

Every Breaking Wave :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom