Winter (Song) (DISCUSSION ONLY)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zooropa is edge's baby and always has been. what crazy ass planet did i just land on??? since when is wiki a reliable source? i bet if you go back in a few minutes it wont say that anymore

zooropa is edge's baby and always has been. what crazy ass planet did i just land on??? since when is wiki a reliable source? i bet if you go back in a few minutes it wont say that anymore

its not, but since when can you just tell me a source form a book you read once, and claim it as gospel.

The Story of My Dick, written in 2009 by Dan Smee on page 4000 says that you are wrong

its not, but since when can you just tell me a source form a book you read once, and claim it as gospel.

The Story of My Dick, written in 2009 by Dan Smee on page 4000 says that you are wrong
what kind of name is dan smee anyway

im crying from laughter over here

i hope someone doesnt expect to discuss winter anytime soon

So umm, what's going on here? :D

:uhoh:

Triploi started lambasting Eno for a few pages, I told him to get over it, he then came back at me,

I am now informing him that Eno joint produced and performed in his favourite album, and he is having a go at my name.

you are now up to date

good source, brew

I consider my Zooropa booklet a very good one.

Zooropa

Mixed by Flood
Synthesizers by Brian Eno
Babyface
Mixed by Flood
Numb
Arcade sounds by Brian Eno
Additional synthesizers by Brian Eno
Lemon
Mixed by Flood
Strings arranged and performed by Brian Eno
Stay
Mixed by Flood
Daddy's Gonna Pay
Mixed by Flood
Loops by Flood
Some Days
Loops by Brian Eno & Des Broadbery
The First Time
Mixed by Flood
Piano and harmonium by Brian Eno
Dirty Day
Synthesizers on "father to son" section by Brian Eno
The Wanderer
Background loops by Flood

PRODUCED BY BRIAN ENO, FLOOD AND THE EDGE

No, I like the way things work. Eno is a genius, but as Edge said "I'm not even sure he likes U2 music". If he's let loose he would completely turn U2's records into his albums solo with U2 playing the instruments and singing. For example, he hated Boots, one of U2's best rockers ever. U2 can't work only with Eno... it needs Eno and Lanois and if you ask me, I wouldn't feel bad about Flood getting back on the team.

I agree. He adds great touches, but he does need to be reigned in somewhat, or every album would sound like The Passengers.

I consider my Zooropa booklet a very good one.

Zooropa
Mixed by Flood
Babyface
Mixed by Flood
Numb
Arcade sounds by Brian Eno
Lemon
Mixed by Flood
Strings arranged and performed by Brian Eno
Stay
Mixed by Flood
Daddy's Gonna Pay
Mixed by Flood
Loops by Flood
Some Days
Loops by Brian Eno & Des Broadbery
The First Time
Mixed by Flood
Piano and harmonium by Brian Eno
Dirty Day
Synthesizers on "father to son" section by Brian Eno
The Wanderer
Background loops by Flood

PRODUCED BY BRIAN ENO, FLOOD AND THE EDGE

he may have added frosting to it but he cake is definitely the edge. Theres a huge difference between Eno adding some touches to a song and Eno co-writing songs, the latter means snoozefest

he may have added frosting to it but he cake is definitely the edge. Theres a huge difference between Eno adding some touches to a song and Eno co-writing songs, the latter means snoozefest TO ME

Fixed.
You gotta understand that not everyone is gonna agree with you mate.

he may have added frosting to it but he cake is definitely the edge. Theres a huge difference between Eno adding some touches to a song and Eno co-writing songs, the latter means snoozefest

This is fucking priceless. LOL!!!!!

You have just been served an ace, and you come back saying, "narrr, it was ouuuuuutttt!!!!! :sad:"

oop, i forgot the discliamer, by fault. apologies

That's fine.
But you should solve your problems somewhere else, if you got a problem with dan, talk to mods or talk through PMs. I don't like to get into fights. You don't like the album, fair enough. Just don't derail the thread.

i will not reply to smee anymore and will not derail the thread. please carry on with the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom