willie williams appreciation thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
The day after the last London show, Im sitting at the Aer Lingus lounge at Heathrow, waiting for my flight to Dub for Slane and out of the Members Lounge area walks Willie.
I of course freaked out wondering who else might have been on the other side of that door.
So here's me, still on a high from last night's gig, in a blue Elevation t shirt no less, acting like some kind of detective, watching Willie walk back and forwards through the doors, trying to look in everytime one of the doors opened.
Of course the flight boarded and he walked out with none other than Joe O'Herlihy. But that was it.
I of course was excited to be on the same flight as them both, but ahh the rush of excitement I got when i thought perhaps u2 may have been around.

Of course, U2 have their own plane, so duhhh

Yes, Willie Williams you are a design God!

goddamn that man has to be brilliant.
the only shows i've been to were popmart and elevation and both were incredible sensory experiences.
and his diary is so funny!
go willie williams go!!

------------------
Kobayashi's bizarre use of colour, superfast editing and extreme camera angles, coupled with a hilariously deadpan performance by Toshiro Takemitsu as the inspector who discovers a whole family of ghosts travelling without valid tickets, remains without peer.

Back
Top Bottom