What are you doing? Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My house gets real dirty. I am on a busy street and have hard wood floors. During warm weather when the windows are open there's the street grit all over everything. Also lots of air traffic overhead. It's sometimes hard to keep up with!

I listen to cars, trucks sometimes, motorcycles, people on bikes, speeding cars, firetrucks, police cars, beach traffic.....I like when it gets quiet, and when there's no air traffic overhead.

Did you see my offer of a donation for Caron a few days back Dooz? :)

I'm just off now to make Spag Bol :drool: :drool: :drool:

:wave: :hug: :hug:

Do you remember what i said i'd be drinking tonight? :drool:

I got your email ok :wink:

The Blossom hill!!!! Drinking it right now whilst listening to some loud music!!!! :drool:

It's been 3 nights since i last had a drink so i thought i was due for some wine!!!! :drool:

Btw, tiny - in my email was talking about my doctor going to see U2 in Ireland&i did already mention it on here!!! :wink: it wasn't my mum - she hasn't seen them unfortunately! I was saying to you how cool is that having your doc being a U2 fan? :love:

forgive me Susan, now that I think back it was your doctor, who you said that he saw them, and not your mum. I get things mixed up at times, especially if I'm not feeling well.

So you are due for sone wine! :wink:

That's ok but isn't it cool? :wink:

I haven't had some of this for a few weeks actually plus i love to have red wine whenever i'm having spag bol! :drool:

Oh lastnight was fun on here eh with Carek&Dooz too! :love: it'd be brill to have more like it with our tea party, etc!!! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom