Vegas Venue Sphere Spoilers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha.
Wouldn't shock me if he shows up.
Saw him in Albany for Pearl Jam once, so the cow costume does travel.

My memory could absolutely be incorrect, but I think when he was talked about here many years ago a poster said that cowman had a trust fund and that's how he was able to travel to so many shows. Or maybe they were just speculating.

I bet Tom Brady shows up to at least one show, he's a U2 fan.

Also I confess that I have no idea who the people are in Headache's last couple of pictures.

So the merch situation for GA is you have to take an elevator up to find it? O did you find it outside show doors too?

And different merch there than the Zoo Station Zoo Exhibit?

After these 2 shows very happy I switched up my plans and landed a GA ticket for one show I'm going too. Before it was a 300 level seat and I don't think that would be best for me. I like the freedom to move. I get aisle seats at movies, so being wedged into a row with other U2 fans or any fans is never much fun for a fat guy with anxiety like me.

Anyway, excited!!!

So the merch situation for GA is you have to take an elevator up to find it? O did you find it outside show doors too?

And different merch there than the Zoo Station Zoo Exhibit?

There’s a merch tent outside, and on the “main”/100-level seats floor (big open space with cool decorations and shit) there are 2, and on the 200s-level/4th floor there’s 1 that was bigger last night than the tiny one they had there Friday. Yes, escalator or extremely slow elevator. When you’re in GA, go out the exit on Adam’s side and eventually you get to glass doors on the left where the escalator and elevators are. There are employees blocking the down escalator to check your wristband.

ETA—you can go out from Edge’s side and just go through the bathroom/drinking fountain hallway or bar hallway to the Adam’s side hallway too.

Last edited:
Btw, I know all that because I went on a mission to find a zippered hoodie someone said was on the 400-level and basically combed the place for merch stands, the zippered hoodie is only at the zoo station, not in the venue. (Yes, different merch!)

Out of all the videos I posted on Instagram, the one showing the imagery for Streets seemed to get the biggest reaction.

Too many jaw-dropping moments to single one out, but that was definitely a highlight, suddenly feeling like you were transported outside and being able to see everyone in the venue without obvious "house lights".

My memory could absolutely be incorrect, but I think when he was talked about here many years ago a poster said that cowman had a trust fund and that's how he was able to travel to so many shows. Or maybe they were just speculating.

I've met and spoken to him a couple of times (most recently at Fenway in 2018 Pearl Jam sow). He works (or did at the time) as a DJ (wedding type) as a 2nd job. That's where the cow costume originated apparently.
Think the second income largely funded his concert habit.

I've met and spoken to him a couple of times (most recently at Fenway in 2018 Pearl Jam sow). He works (or did at the time) as a DJ (wedding type) as a 2nd job. That's where the cow costume originated apparently.
Think the second income largely funded his concert habit.

Ok well good for him. Can't imagine asking for a guy in a cow costume to DJ your wedding, but stranger things are possible. Like asking for a guy in a Trump costume, something like that.

From the pics and video, is the sphere like always in dark mode -- it looks like a Virgin Airlines flights I used to take...

Also where is the food menu? I'm so curious what the food was like because well I'm a fat fuck. I know it appears in GA it's just chips, candy and 18 dollar beer.

Back
Top Bottom