U2ube Links Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found it bigger (but I must have saved it from PLEBA, so... :shrug:) :wave:
Bonoinredflyjacket-1.jpg

I'm sure that's probably the one I was thinking of, thanks :wave:

And Gg do you have the other photos of him in the red leather? :hmm: I believe there are only a few in existence, I think I have 3 others only.

And to keep with the video posting. Bono sings a bit of a Spider-man song!

YouTube - Spider-man Turn Off The Dark Preview Bono Sings

That is one hell of a mix AIWIY Need you tonight +Never tear us apart+ Love Rescue me.

Doesn't get much better for me than that.
360 tour FTW :rimshot:

Stumbled upon this! It's hilarious! Bono is like:lmao:but,anyone know,when was this? Apparently they have done another J.Ross show during NLOTH. I have the one with only B&E,but this can't be the same coz Edge's shirt is different. Enybody know?
YouTube - Beamz - Jonathan Ross with U2

Stumbled upon this! It's hilarious! Bono is like:lmao:but,anyone know,when was this? Apparently they have done another J.Ross show during NLOTH. I have the one with only B&E,but this can't be the same coz Edge's shirt is different. Enybody know?
YouTube - Beamz - Jonathan Ross with U2

:heart: Jonathan Ross!
For that vid, they were on JR in Feb 2009. I'm not sure of another JR interview during NLOTH. In Feb 09, they didn't get interviewed but just goofed around with JR every now and then during the show and performed GOYB and Breathe.

I'm looking for the Jonathan Ross interview from 2004 around HTDAAB, anyone know a link for it? Or can upload it? I will love you forever!!!! :D
Also looking for the youtube video of Bono massaging the interviewer on BBC radio much to the guys' amusement :applaud:

:heart: Jonathan Ross!
For that vid, they were on JR in Feb 2009. I'm not sure of another JR interview during NLOTH. In Feb 09, they didn't get interviewed but just goofed around with JR every now and then during the show and performed GOYB and Breathe.

I'm looking for the Jonathan Ross interview from 2004 around HTDAAB, anyone know a link for it? Or can upload it? I will love you forever!!!! :D
Also looking for the youtube video of Bono massaging the interviewer on BBC radio much to the guys' amusement :applaud:
:wave:Here's the massage video:
YouTube - U2 live at BBC 09' Interview

and I have J.Ross HTDAAB intervew,but for some reason my laptop almost crashes,everytime I try to upload it:huh: maybe someone else can make a link

Back
Top Bottom