U2ube Links Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember I was absolutely glued to U2gigs to see what they were rehearsing! But then again, that was the start of the tour, not the restart, and they hadn't been touring for years . So I guess it's a little different. I can't remember how long before the tor actually started it was that we were getting updates on what they were rehearsing...
Anyway, the daily SLC videos are making me :hyper:
The ritual of the day was u2start --> interference -->u2gigs-->@tu2 for me :giggle:
Excitement is a great thing!

I just watched it on u2.com , seriously I love you The Edge.
It made me so happy.

That video of Edge made me feel so much better about everything, thank you for posting it! :hug:

^ Me, too. I love the Edge and I'm sure all the bandmembers feel badly about what happened. It's bitter they all were prepared for the tour, but knowing U2 I'd say Bono's recovery is the most important thing for them.

Good to hear about the new songs though :up:

I just love how his eyes go all sparkly when he's talking about the new material , and bono's car :giggle:

I just watched the video again on u2.com and I admit I totally teared up when I read all the comments from fans on the page, everyone caring so much about Bono's health. Let's send the man some positive vibes, he surely needs them. :heart:

And thanks, Edge, you're a true friend.

Not sure if we're allowed to make requests in here? :hmm: I used to have Cat Deeley interviewing U2 on an old VHS, but I haven't got it anymore! All I remember is them walking around Dublin, Cat linking arms with Bono (lucky :silent:) and lots of flirting going on! That's about it. :lmao:

The actual one I was thinking of is even older than those, pretty sure it was ATYCLB era! :hmm: Bono went on about blah, people whine about hating fame, but then if they go to America and nobody knows them, they get annoyed, and said "it's a syndrome blah".
But thank you so much, those videos are amazing too! :hyper: :up:

Ages ago, I watched a countdown to Elevation thing on YouTube? And I haven't been able to find it since :( Bono flagged down some car with girls in, and spoke to them, and said Larry was late as usual, and so on. Anyone got a clue what I'm on about? :lmao:

Ages ago, I watched a countdown to Elevation thing on YouTube? And I haven't been able to find it since :( Bono flagged down some car with girls in, and spoke to them, and said Larry was late as usual, and so on. Anyone got a clue what I'm on about? :lmao:

Bono wanted a ride HAHAHAHAH I remember that video:lol:
Yeah,I know what you are talking about,I had this hole video by parts on my computer,but,after a backup,I lost it:sad:
I'd love to see it again!:heart:

Aah you can hear that Danny is singing too, he has such an unique voice as well.

Back
Top Bottom