U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing on my end yet, although I thought there was a follow up email you had to click on to confirm it somehow? If so, haven’t received that yet.

so, uh, how long after you get the notification do the tickets actually show up in your ticketmaster account?

You'll get a 2bd email from Ticketmaster ( different from first which came from Ticketstoday) where you have to "claim" your tix then they'll go into your TM account (and you can add to Apple wallet if you like at that point).
It came just shy of 2 hours after first email for me for the initial sale.

Be sure to check spam folder. Many times the emails end up there.

Mike-Breen-21-mai-2022-1000x600.jpg

So you and your 1 on 1 opponent going both Friday & Saturday opening weekend?

Tix for Thursday 10/5 in section 302…happy for tickets but was hoping for better seats (or even better GA). We’ll be there for a long weekend as we are also seeing the show on Sunday 10/8. If anyone wants to unload a pair of Adele tix for Friday or Saturday let me know.

Going to try to get a verified resale GA for 10/27 just for myself since we'll still be in Vegas. Sometimes tix become available the day before or day of shows.:up:

Tbh...I'm not sure GA is worth $300 for these shows to me. Watched this video of 360 in 2011. I barely noticed the claw. Seeing the band up close was amazing then. But they're not looking as good as they used to.:reject:

https://youtu.be/Y-NEcJFaxVA

Last edited:
Tbh...I'm not sure GA is worth $300 for these shows to me. Watched this video of 360 in 2011. I barely noticed the claw. Seeing the band up close was amazing then. But they're not looking as good as they used to.:reject:

https://youtu.be/Y-NEcJFaxVA

Sweet spot of 360 was on the outer rail.
For Vegas, I’m thinking the 200s/300s probably give you the best perspective. GA and non-center 300s are the same price. Ideally I’d do one in the 300s and one in the back of the GA behind the shortest people I could find.

I guess it's like any live show of this nature, you're going to get a difference experience depending on where you're sitting/seating. The Sphere sounds like its going to offer a very unique experience and one where there's not going to be a bad seat in the house in terms of audio quality - visuals may be very different depending where you are. But I'm guessing the scale and impact of them will be there for all to see regardless of where you are.

In an ideal world it would be good to go a couple of times, once in GA and once in seats? Also depends what the band choose to with the visuals.

In an ideal world it would be good to go a couple of times, once in GA and once in seats? Also depends what the band choose to with the visuals.

If I can make a second show, this is absolutely the plan. Depending on how the screen is ultimately used, it could easily justify it.

Originally Posted by dmalezi
Got section 406 row 4 for 10/25. Can't get much better cheap tickets than that!

Section 406 starts at row 4 so that's the first row of that section, I think that will be a great seat to take it all in with no one in front of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom