// U2 Gifs part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waynetravis

Blue Crack Supplier
mamma.gif

flynew2.gif

flyjump.gif

macphisto.gif

flygif1.gif

:wave:

These come out much slower on imageshack, so I make them quicker :scratch: Hopefully they turn out alright..

Baby U2 roughousing :cute:

naughtylarry8zt.gif

HOLY SMOKES

kafrun said:
These come out much slower on imageshack, so I make them quicker :scratch: Hopefully they turn out alright..

Baby U2 roughousing :cute:

naughtylarry8zt.gif

Where is this from?!?:hyper: It looks like UF Adam?:hyper: Did you make that gif K? Carmel likes:yes: Need more Adam gifs:crack:

Dhalia - Me? Nooo.. Look at this face :cute: I'd never try to torture my fellow PLEBAns :whistle:

Carmel - Yes, I made the gif. It's from an MTV clip where the boys give a St Patrick's Day greeting to viewers. At the end, Larry decides to pluck one of Adam's chesthairs while he's trying to speak. You can see him flinch before he goes after Baby!Lars :lol:

I can upload it for you if you'd like :yes: By the way, I made a few Adam gifs and put them in the last thread if you're looking for your Sparky fix :sexywink:

Edit: Ooh, I forgot it was on Youtube. I can still upload it if you want a copy ;)

Thanks Jam :wave: and Dhalia...I have seen that clip before..shame on me for forgetting:reject:

Kafrun:drool: I am on my way to check the last thread for the Adam gifs! If you have anymore, please do not hold back! BRING IT!:yes:

Larry pulling Adam's chest hair:combust: I cannot even comment on that one. I will have to PM you:whistle:

I posted some Adam's that my daughter made also in the gifs 2 thread. :)

And kafrun I LOVE your St Patricks Day gif. That one is priceless! Thank you! :happy:

kafrun said:

:ohmy:

Thank you very, very much for this...:wink:

(I've always wanted to know who that girl was and what went through her mind during those precious seconds...and how she managed any sort of self-control!)

kafrun said:
You're very welcome for the gifs, ladies :kiss:

Carmel.. :whistle: A little something for us:
zooadsyum4vi.gif

:drool: :drool: DAYUMMMMMMM (very nice Kafrun):up: :up:

one day I will be able to expess myself better, but that is all that comes out when I see Adam :up:

the result of 13 hours without internet...

:drool: kittyBono, and I think it's pretty obvious for those who know me to figure out wich one is my favorite..

bonokitty4df.gif

bonokittycrawl5eu.gif

bonosnortlol3vz.gif

bonobeardymove0qi.gif

:banghead: :banghead:
I can't see any gifs here! :madspit: at the slow-ass East African internet connections! Grrr.... I hope these will still work and I'll be able to see them when I return to the US. :mad:

Babydoll said:
:banghead: :banghead:
I can't see any gifs here! :madspit: at the slow-ass East African internet connections! Grrr.... I hope these will still work and I'll be able to see them when I return to the US. :mad:

you know mine will work forever :sexywink: just make sure Kaf doesn't change her files on PB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom