The Temple Bar - Counting Down 'til Summatime - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ugh

Im gonna have to work hard for next 4 to 6 weeks to drink more water, eat more veggie/fruit, and have limited-but-one-that-will-sweat-me-a-bit exercise plus right acne type wash to try and clear my bloody skin!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

hi folks........just tuned in to rant out.

as usual

LOL! :wink:

Maddy! :cute:

Yeah, BSB (I keep seeing and thinking SBS when I see that! :lol:} Kristen! Safe travels, indeed!! :hug:
This made me entirely too excited:
n650415071_8110209_2005632.jpg

:nerd:

Yeah, BSB (I keep seeing and thinking SBS when I see that! :lol:} Kristen! Safe travels, indeed!! :hug:

I keep writing SBS and then changing it :lol:

Back from Winnipeg now. Had a great time at the show. Pics on FB if anyone is interested :shifty:

ugh

Im gonna have to work hard for next 4 to 6 weeks to drink more water, eat more veggie/fruit, and have limited-but-one-that-will-sweat-me-a-bit exercise plus right acne type wash to try and clear my bloody skin!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

hi folks........just tuned in to rant out.

as usual

LOL! :wink:

Mad :hug:

Maddy! :cute:

This made me entirely too excited:
n650415071_8110209_2005632.jpg

:nerd:

That is awesome.

SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS SBS

BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB BSB

My contribution for the day. BBL

So I went to a Blue Jays game yesterday and mentioned the fact Chicago had two baseball teams; my friend thought only NYC had two teams. Then I remembered Chicago Cubs was the second team and he thought they didn't exist anymore. But they do.

That's my contribution for the day. Sorry. I'm :drunk:

Drunk Julie! :cute:

So I've been experiencing car woes for the past little while. Ugh. :sigh: Thank god I have an emergency savings fund, otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford all this crapola (renting a car last weekend and this weekend, and all the car repairs). Hopefully my car will be fixed by Monday, but it would be super awesome if it would be done tomorrow (they're closed on Sundays). Cross your fingers it will be less than the estimate, too. Sometimes being an adult sucks. :happy: :lol:

So I went to a Blue Jays game yesterday and mentioned the fact Chicago had two baseball teams; my friend thought only NYC had two teams. Then I remembered Chicago Cubs was the second team and he thought they didn't exist anymore. But they do.

That's my contribution for the day. Sorry. I'm :drunk:

Yes...yes they do! Good work!!! :drunk:

Gosh, I'm such a lightweight when it comes to alcohol but glad it entertained you all :lol:

What's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm seeing Arcade Fire at the Island and then Rock of Ages tomorrow night :hyper:

I've become much more of a lightweight than I was in my early 20's, so I definitely understand. :lol:

Sounds fun! :D I'm going to Stanley Park today to walk on the Seawall with a friend. I haven't been there in a bazillion years, so I'm really looking forward to it. :) Not sure what I'll do tomorrow, but I may just hang around at home.

It's what the walkway around the outer edge of Stanley Park is called - it's right next to the ocean, hence the name. :)

I love Stanley Park so much. I grew up just a few minutes away from the park, so our nanny would take us there all the time as kids. I loved playing in the gardens and on the playgrounds there. :love:

Stanley Park!:love:

I loved walking around the seawall when I lived in Vancouver! Have fun Thora!:D

It was absolutely gorgeous! :love: My legs are killing me, since we walked for about 3 hours, but it was awesome. Had a great time chatting, and walking all over the park. It was the perfect day for it. Hot and sunny, and not a cloud in the sky. :love: Will be posting pics on FB shortly.

Rock of Ages = SO. MUCH. FUN. :heart: Go see it if you get the chance! :applaud:

Not just the music but the other 80s references that are thrown in.. :giggle: And the sound guy Lonny *totally* steals the show *g*

Back
Top Bottom