The Temple Bar - We're watching the Olympics (Go Canada!!) ;) - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2041306772_a95c35db24.jpg

But, what a game!! Did you see it?

We were winning 4-1 and lost in overtime! It's a devastating loss but I had such low expectations for the Habs that I'm still stunned they're performing so well!!

No, I was out for most of the day, so when I got home it was over.

That's a tough loss to take, especially when you were ahead by so much. The Canucks have been known to choke like that many times before, so I definitely understand how that feels.

But the series is still young, so there's plenty of time to bounce back, and they're headed home for the next 2 games, so that will definitely help! :up:

No, I was out for most of the day, so when I got home it was over.

That's a tough loss to take, especially when you were ahead by so much. The Canucks have been known to choke like that many times before, so I definitely understand how that feels.

But the series is still young, so there's plenty of time to bounce back, and they're headed home for the next 2 games, so that will definitely help! :up:

Thanks. I just checked and see the Canucks lost , too - I think all the series are tied at one now. This is going to be a fun spring! :hyper:

They do - Vancouver went in as the 3rd seed (won their division) ;)

WTF was with all the Canadian teams losing this weekend? Ottawa, Montreal, Vancouver, the Jays... not a good weekend :lol:

Yeah, Vancouver is definitely winning this series. :up: I didn't expect them to be able to sweep the Kings, as Quick is a pretty good goalie for LA, but the Canucks will come out victorious.

Back
Top Bottom