The Temple Bar - Counting Down 'til Summatime - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I slice a portuguese roll in half, and put it in the oven for a few minutes.
Then I top it with a vegan mozz flavored "cheese".
Then I top it with sliced figs and basil leaves.
Then I cook it again for a few more minutes.
When it's done, I drizzle it with truffle oil, then munch munch munch!

I've had that kind of bread before, and I agree. Very awesome.

I'm watching Iron Chef right now, and even though I'm full from my dinner, this is making me hungry again. :lol:

Hola! Just on for a quick few to say hi and help move this thread along.

Sharon! :kiss: :kiss:

:lol:

How was your weekend?

I just "broke up" with my summer-lover today.

Love em and leave em. That's how to do it. :up:

Also, I'm coming over for pizza dinner.

kaffalicious! :kiss: How's it going, pretty lady?

It's going, gorgeous girl. :D How are you?

Been a pretty productive weekend. Lots of cooking, cleaning, yoga, stretching, working on mah flexibilities, working on mah fitness, etc. Enjoyed the sunshine yesterday, now enjoying a hot cuppa tea as it's decided to be Vancouver outside today.

Oh, and it smells like a campfire outside. Thankyou, BC wildfires. :uhoh:

That's how I roll. Onto the next one! :hyper:
I've got a pizza with your name on it, girl.

Fuck yeah! :hi5: Men are so emotional and clingy. Gotta cut em loose after you've had your fun, know what I'm sayin?

PIZZA! :love:

Btw, Dalton needs to get his behind into the Interferencers' picture thread. Tell him to get on that, k? Thx.

Been a pretty productive weekend. Lots of cooking, cleaning, yoga, stretching, working on mah flexibilities, working on mah fitness, etc. Enjoyed the sunshine yesterday, now enjoying a hot cuppa tea as it's decided to be Vancouver outside today.

Not bad, thanks. Just having a quiet weekend at home.

Sounds good!

Yeah, the wildfires are a bit crazy. :( As much as I love the heat, it was REALLY hard to breathe on our heatwave days, as the fires (combined with high temps) really aggravated my asthma.

Not bad, thanks. Just having a quiet weekend at home.

Sounds good!

Yeah, the wildfires are a bit crazy. :( As much as I love the heat, it was REALLY hard to breathe on our heatwave days, as the fires (combined with high temps) really aggravated my asthma.

Ick, I can imagine. :( :hug: I'm an entire province away and the air makes my eyes burn whenever I'm outside for any extended period of time.

Sounds like a nice weekend! Btw, that reminds me, I'm going to go back to bikram yoga this week. I thought of you! And now I'm tempted to relax with a cuppa tea as well. How are the furbabies?

Fuck yeah! :hi5: Men are so emotional and clingy. Gotta cut em loose after you've had your fun, know what I'm sayin?

PIZZA! :love:

Btw, Dalton needs to get his behind into the Interferencers' picture thread. Tell him to get on that, k? Thx.

They are. This one really messed up. When we were last together, I was pretty convinced he was purposely trying to get me to break up with him, that's how horrible he acted. He embarrassed me in front of my friends, a band that I was helping sell merch for. Now he's trying to text me. WTF. How come some men don't understand that "no means no"??

:love:Dalton

Sounds like a nice weekend! Btw, that reminds me, I'm going to go back to bikram yoga this week. I thought of you! And now I'm tempted to relax with a cuppa tea as well. How are the furbabies?

They are. This one really messed up. When we were last together, I was pretty convinced he was purposely trying to get me to break up with him, that's how horrible he acted. He embarrassed me in front of my friends, a band that I was helping sell merch for. Now he's trying to text me. WTF. How come some men don't understand that "no means no"??

:love:Dalton
Hot yoga, ftw. :love: I'm going three times a week now and I can totally bend in ridiculous ways. :sexywink: Not brave enough to attempt bikram again, but do your thang, girl. :D

The furbabies are- hang on.. "STOP THAT!" As I was sayin- "HEY! Don't eat that!" They're good, it's just- "DO NOT CHEW ON YOUR BROTHER'S TAIL!" :madwife:

Yeah, they're good. :)

lolllll, that boy sounds like a piece of work. There is no excuse for that kind of treatment. Every time he texts you, sign him up for some kind of text mailing list. Something random like, I don't know, Justin Bieber 411 or the like.

And allow me to :fist: in his general direction, too.

Well, I'm off to pop in one of my U2 DVDs and do my stretches. :dance:

Catch you ladies later. :wave: :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom