The Temple Bar - FINE! I'll make the damn thread - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got just a few more posts to finish off the thread and I've got a new title in mind :shifty:

Start post-whoring your nonsense here, lovelies.

I meant health. No need to rush to sobriety!

I only got to be in CT for 2 days, haha and I spent both nights of those 2 days in NYC. Now I'm in VA, yesterday I was in DC. I'm a gipsy!!! I'll be staying in VA until Tuesday, then it's back to CT.

Yeah, I'm staying with my parents for a few more days. It's been cool to see people, but it sucks because I roll up in this tater tot car, and I have to explain that it isn't mind. :lol:

Why do you want to be sober?? Let it ride!

Yeah, I'm staying with my parents for a few more days. It's been cool to see people, but it sucks because I roll up in this tater tot car, and I have to explain that it isn't mind. :lol:

Why do you want to be sober?? Let it ride!

Have you been drinking, too? :wink:

And nah, I hate the in-between stages - can't focus on a book, t.v.,etc - drives me nuts! :crazy:

I wish! I only had a glass of Riesling for dinner tonight. I don't get to drink as much as I'd like when I'm at my parents, since they don't drink, nor do they like to see me drink.

On the plus side, I'm collecting Virginia wines while I'm here. :drool: I'm biased, I know, but domestically speaking, I think Virginia wine is the best!

You're right, the in-between stages do suck. :lol: that's about when I start posting on here!

Oh no...not there. I can't be sleepy there. This was at my other job where I sit at a desk while people take their Microsoft certification tests. I'm a test center administrator. BOOYAH!

There, I could probably drink whatever I want as long as it is in a coffee mug. ;) Nobody would know because some of the people who come in to test would smell similar to me.

we're almost there!

i'm trying to watch tv...it's sort of weird for me. i'm not used to it. i did finally get to see the rnrhof & elvis costello shows, though. that was pretty cool. whenever i visit my parents i use their on demand during my downtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom