The Temple Bar - FINE! I'll make the damn thread - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo!

I don't think I'll be feeling the same after our Christmas party. See, I work at a school. But I suppose, where there's a will, there's a way!

:wink:

Don't the teachers get together to party it up? :hmm:

Which grades do you teach?

hellooooooo!!!!!! i'm barely pked. reject: i don know why i so lazy. i'm incapaable of packi! ooooooop :D

haha, you can't pack properly if you drink, can you?

Are the roads okay for you to drive on? No snow in Toronto but there's always snow in Buffalo :no:

I'm sobering up - heads throbbing, ughh...And we have another small Christmas lunch tomorrow (and a few next week :drunk:)

I teach resource room. Therefore, it is all ages in Elementary school. But, there are only 2 other male teachers. One I am not good enough for, and the other is very strait and narrow...

I don't want to go out with these lady teachers... :no:

wow...glad i slept that one off. still don't think i can pack righ now. looks like i'll be getting up in a few hours. i feel bad cos i hvetn fed maggie and he's hungry, ut i dont wanna feed him before such a long orad trip.

:drunk: Mia :giggle:

Hopefully you're not hung over and are packing right now :wink:

:lol: Drea I'm so lazy. I didn't start packing until late Friday morning. I didn't get out of the house until 3:30, and thanks to my stupid GPS, I didn't arrive in CT until after midnight. I was so worried because I had Mr. Snakey in the car and it was frigid temps outside. Stupid GPS took me all the way to Massachusetts, which is way north than I needed to be! Anyway, that's over with. I'm here in my new home, I got to play in NYC last night, and now I'm snowed in, so I'm actually unpacking some things.

Yesterday, I heard the snow was coming, so I told mom that I'd be in CT for a few more days before going to VA. She said I should go to the grocery store and get a few things, like juice, salad, and frozen pizza. Well, I went to the store, but instead got wine, cheese, and crackers. She said "That don't sound like no damn salad!!" :lol:

I'm all set for being snowed in today :hyper:

Hope y'all are having a great weekend! :hug:

Yesterday, I heard the snow was coming, so I told mom that I'd be in CT for a few more days before going to VA. She said I should go to the grocery store and get a few things, like juice, salad, and frozen pizza. Well, I went to the store, but instead got wine, cheese, and crackers. She said "That don't sound like no damn salad!!" :lol:

Your spirits sound really good - glad you're happy :hug:

I'm baking shortbread cookies today even though I don't have the Christmas spirit. Go figure.

lol Phil - I didn't end up baking cookies so no need for the music :)

Where is everyone - usually this place is hopping on a weekday :shifty: (< not being shifty, this is me looking for people)

Have a good lunch Drea! :wave:

Felt sick yesterday so didn't go into work today - don't want to get everyone at my work sick just before Christmas (that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :wink:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom